robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files (Mark IV/VI underway)

hey man, i was wanting to know if you had the iron man boots?
i've went through many of your threads and you have done some outstanding work with each post.

Re: robo3687's Pep Files -Imperial Commando helmet posted! 25/9/10

hey guys, i just finished building the imperial commando helmet....I'll have some pics soon....once i find my camera...lol

EDIT: alrighty not the best pics but i think they do the job

ic003.jpg

ic004.jpg

ic005.jpg

Last edited:

that commando helmet looks great, robo

@claudio

you can try looking on the 405th.com, but there is not a whole lot of differance between the MK II, III, and IV other than paint jobs. and the MK III Legs by Dancin_fool are incompatable with robo's files - tired it already lol

@claudio

you can try looking on the 405th.com, but there is not a whole lot of differance between the MK II, III, and IV other than paint jobs. and the MK III Legs by Dancin_fool are incompatable with robo's files - tired it already lol

Mk II and III are essentially the same suits with different paintjobs (excepting the fact that the II is covered in visible rivets and the III is not); Mk IV and VI are essentially the same suits with different paintjobs (excepting the different chestplates and chest RTs); Mk II/III and Mk IV/VI are different suits - the physical construction of the various parts, while similar in general, has notable differences between the two pairs - a Mk II/III bicep or thigh, for example, is quite different from the same piece on the Mk IV/VI.

Mk I and V, of course, are each their own animals entirely. But we don't have pepakura files for those two, anyways.

Hi, yeh i have been thinking about colours too, but even tho my build is a VI im going for a silver/chrome!
2774-img-0215.jpg

2775-img-0226.jpg

i would just like to post my mark VI re-pepped chest and back with spine...

and my mark IV chest bondoed, sanded and painted
:love

for the love of all things holy, skynet.. that is incredible.

I love your build and could look at pictures all day. More please :)

Installing hardware...
Screws n a nut is the perfect option =)
DSC02438.jpg
DSC02436.jpg

And I'm gonna add the forearm with fiberglass after painting.

@ ironmaiden, yeh PVC pipes lol, i was going to use a mannequin but they all had gay catalog poses. plus PVC very cheap and strong.
@Bimmer, he he thanks! hoping to get the back part done for this weekend!

@skynet: very cleaver of you mate....i cant afford to buy a mannequin for my suits...i'm gonna use now pvc pipes like you...anyway does pipes are all around our house :D

Wow 2 days since anyone last made a post on this thread. I noticed the post count began to decrease since Star Wars creeped in to this thread but thats the longest time since the thread started. The thread is attempting to stray away from Iron man which is what everyone was drawn here to. Im sure in total there are thousands of people viewing this thread because of its Iron Man content not Star Wars. This is the home of probably the best Iron Man files in the world, now and ever. Dont drown them :'-( Shine the spot light on them. Im sure people have more tips to share, more people getting further along their projects and encountering problems, more pictures. Anyone new to this thread that has no interest in Star Wars must now sift through 58 pages of Iron Man and now...god knows how many posts of random star wars stuff just to keep up with the rest of us. May i suggest Keeping Star Wars, Iron Man and all other creations in seperate threads from each other, then maybe linking all your seperate threads in a "Robo catalogue" thread.
To put it into perspective, i couldn't imagine an Iron Man DVD box set including anything Star Wars related as a free gift. Two entirely different fan bases.
Just my observations. I wish not to offend Robo, after all, they're your babies.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back