robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 16/6 supports now available in first post

lol it was a leftover pork sausage I had for breakfast Friday morning....

still feel terrible though....but I have lost about 8 pounds in 2 days which while being a nice jump start to the weightloss needed to fit into my suit....I'm sure there's nicer ways to lose it....lol

but I am making progress on my ezio idea....lots of research happening on the iPod and sketches being made...

lol it was a leftover pork sausage I had for breakfast Friday morning....

still feel terrible though....but I have lost about 8 pounds in 2 days which while being a nice jump start to the weightloss needed to fit into my suit....I'm sure there's nicer ways to lose it....lol

but I am making progress on my ezio idea....lots of research happening on the iPod and sketches being made...

Yes,I would have found a different weight loss program to use.lol The food poisoning root was def not the pleasent way to go.

That sucks man, food poisoning is a most frustrating experience. =/
To address the above post, DO NOT push the button when it asks you something like "Part of the development may not fit on to the printed area. Would you like to scale?"
Again, press NO.
It will scale it down so that every little thing will fit on the page, and while that's a good thing it's not the end of the world if a little edge is clipped off. Clicking No will keep it the right size. :D
And if you're talking about my helmet (the one on the first page) then yes, it's in 4 parts. Jaw, faceplate, crown, ears. There is NO reason to take off the back of the helmet, the real movie one separates naturally at the jaw so if you make that removable then you can fit your head in the helmet just fine. :)

So i figured out the problem, I went ahead and reprinted and hitting no when it told me i should scale it.. excpet alot of things got cut off. Well maybe not alot but more than i would want to deal with... then i realized im printing in portrait instead of landscape :D switched it to landscape and my problem was fixed even though it still asked me if i wanted to scale it

Anyone building the pep armor have any progress to share? I always see tons of people start on building the armor but rarely see someone actually finish it. Well then punisher, wheres YOUR armor progress, you say :lol Im still perfecting my helmet!

So i figured out the problem, I went ahead and reprinted and hitting no when it told me i should scale it.. excpet alot of things got cut off. Well maybe not alot but more than i would want to deal with... then i realized im printing in portrait instead of landscape :D switched it to landscape and my problem was fixed even though it still asked me if i wanted to scale it

so nothing was cut off or missing? I'm having the same problem.

I'm having a lot of exams at university, so I'm not taking time to go on the armor

But I'm doing some things:

OgAAAB7uOGY92gdA2Z6yjMDd-ZIMYKlw-Rdl5LAHs-cLWpKK3VI4Gv5p9RHqV2NWnxRI9PEnguR3UPLpGMFufqnu2nUAm1T1UJQnUvjljv2_VESdaCrRgGvqW1K9.jpg

This is an excellent Mk IV/VI suit! I've currently completed the mk VI chest, back, collar, and helmet. I'm starting on the arms now. That and a Diet/Exercise plan are gonna land me where i wanna be right around halloween.

When i printed the head however, i said yes to scaling so its a few millimeters small. that just means i cant add any major hardware into it other than a voice changer in the chin. If anyone wants it, i have plans for a swinging jaw system.

btw robo, any word on posting the Mk VI brace?

Hey balmung, is that a dungbeetle faceplate with a different chin?

@punisher : i've been taking a break from all the pepping....cutting and gluing for 2 weeks straight really stucks...but i do have the helmet resined, glassed and bondo ready to be sanded. I also started working on the arms.

Hey robo how are you feeling man? Are you still that bad? I am really sorry for you!

btw robo, any word on posting the Mk VI brace?

once i'm back at my laptop (posting from bed on the ipod atm...lol) i have one ready to go....

Hey robo how are you feeling man? Are you still that bad? I am really sorry for you!

i think i'm nearing the end of it....actually spent an hour or 2 out of bed today...lol...but it's taken a lot out of me....

I'm going to have to redo mine, the scale is a bit small for a man.

Get well soon Paul!

I can't wait to see more of your actual builds.. I love the 3d modeling but more importantly it's awesome how you build it so quickly also.

Just remember, fluids fluids fluids! When I got food poisoning I was VERY dehydrates. Gatorade and pedialite and things like them really help!

Hey balmung, is that a dungbeetle faceplate with a different chin?

man, I do not know.I think it's a different version of the dungbettle helmet

the file name is:
IMSamurayDungbettleMrOreoa

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back