roadhouse screen worn shirt

Hi there

Just wanted to tell bionicbaconben that i was over the moon for him to get such a superb prop from one of my favourite movies

However, it was short lived when the problems started...

Personally I think you've done the right thing by sending it back for a refund.

I really think the company didn't need to treat you this way and jump down your throat as soon as you asked them for some validation - as a "proffessional" screen prop business this should have been something that they could have done very easily and put your mind at rest.

Quite why they got so aggressive so quickly is anyones guess - it was not like you were accusing them of anything.
You only wanted proof.
Not too much to ask really considering the ammount of money you spent.

Besides, having checked that companies eBay feedback, it doesn't come as a suprise that one of the last transactions the company did was to refund $3,900 for a "photocopy" of an item that was advertised as an original signed photograph.

You can make your own minds up about that...

Just sad for you that you went from a proud thread on this forum to having doubts and then having to go through all that cr*p.

I would have done the same thing and sent it back - just on principle alone.
Even if it was genuine - as you say the whole thing was tainted.
Besides, in this day and age, nobody should have to put up with that sort of bad attitude and unhelpful customer service.

Thanks for reading.
Hope you don't mind my 2 cents worth on the subject

Best wishes

-M-

Thanks for the input thats why i love this website desent genuine people
All i have to do is see what happens tomorrow with my refund i will keep you all posted

I have something eles in mind to buy with the refund lol, wife isnt to keen
but said to her its only money lolo

thanks guys for the support

got my full refund yesterday and sold some one of my props on ebay for good money
So i think im gana look on prop store or screen used for something at least ill get the real thing
Once again thanks for every 1 for there input:cool:cool:cool

Re: Looks like some poor sole bought this

Doesn't look to me like it sold. Labeled "ended" and "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available." And no bids if you click to look at the original listing. Looks like the seller canceled the auction?!

Shylaah

Doesn't look to me like it sold. Labeled "ended" and "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available." And no bids if you click to look at the original listing. Looks like the seller canceled the auction?!

Shylaah

I think some one offerded him money to end it thats how i bought it from startifacts in the first place.

poor soul, not sole. sole is the bottom of your foot, or a type of fish.

I think some one offerded him money to end it thats how i bought it from startifacts in the first place.

without proof of this, you're just speculating and offering it as the truth. unless you know for certain someone offered him money, theres not an awful lot of point in saying you think someone did. on this kind of situation you just don't know.

that was a good 3 minutes wasted of my time for this..

without proof of this, you're just speculating and offering it as the truth. unless you know for certain someone offered him money, theres not an awful lot of point in saying you think someone did. on this kind of situation you just don't know.

I second this.

Either way speculation or not the seller is a scumbag and I am thankful this thread was created.

Ripoff Report | Startifacts Michael Kronick | Complaint Review: 592430

Reading that report made me sick to my stomach, i knew when i orignially flagged this issue to bionicbaconben that Startifacts where bad news...

Re: Looks like some poor soul bought this

At the end of the day i have every right to say what i want ok. The guy ripped me off and i was lucky to get my refund back. Check his ebay feed back you'll be suprised. I never said i had proof if you read which i hope you can. I said i think he might of sold the shirt, and the reason i think this is There is 2 possibilitys the item is no longer available or WHAT FOR IT WHAT FOR IT he took a offer outside of ebay.

IVE WASTED ABOUT 5 MINS RESPONDING TO THIS SILLY NEGATIVE POST

The ebay name is startifacts maybe when you see his latest feedback then you might feel stupid with your self.

Reading that report made me sick to my stomach, i knew when i orignially flagged this issue to bionicbaconben that Startifacts where bad news...

Pappas i am very gratful you did bring this up because now i have got my money back and i did buy a few bits from screenused.com so when they arrive i will get some pics up

HOLY SH** ! What a lowlife its almost beyond words . Guy has some jail time coming for sure . Hey man you were REALLY lucky to get your cash back

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back