roadhouse screen worn shirt

I think what helped was that i was covered by paypal, but i learnt my lesson

Learned my friend learnt isn't a word.

At the end of the day i have every right to say what i want ok. The guy ripped me off and i was lucky to get my refund back. Check his ebay feed back you'll be suprised. I never said i had proof if you read which i hope you can. I said i think he might of sold the shirt, and the reason i think this is There is 2 possibilitys the item is no longer available or WHAT FOR IT WHAT FOR IT he took a offer outside of ebay.

IVE WASTED ABOUT 5 MINS RESPONDING TO THIS SILLY NEGATIVE POST

The ebay name is startifacts maybe when you see his latest feedback then you might feel stupid with your self.

Okay so ummmm possibilities, surprised, also if that took you 5 minutes to come up with and write, you might wanna take some creative writing classes, in all the stuff I've seen so far if anyone attempts to correct you about anything you seem to fly off the deep end get over protective and just generally get totally rude. Sorry but you started off with accusations without ANYTHING to back them up. That's all he was saying that and you used the wrong 'sole' instead of 'soul'. Take a step back, take a deep breath, calm down, and treat others how you want to be treated.

Come on guys.... No need to be at eachother's throats :)

No one is the bad guy here... Just the scum on eBay :lol

This thread is turning into a Youtube comments section, and not in a good way.

Anyway, I'm glad you got your money back and that your not put off buying screen used props.

Right im gana nail this in the head beacuse it is like you tube now. MY spelling was bad my fault done 14 hr shift and was tired so my fault.

I come on this website to express my passion for movie props, read the great post's people put on here and chat to great people about there props aswell

I got stung by a bad buy my fault should of know better.
Got some great help form some amazing people on here (You know who you are guys lol)

I dont come on here to see my post picked apart by silly people who bi@th and bs about my spelling, If you do not have anything nice to say, then dont say it .Simple

We are all grown ups and should start acting like it, thats all im saying

I will say thank you to every one who has helped me out

Regard ben

Hi Ben,

I personally don't see anything wrong with any of your posts or this thread. You did a service sharing your experience with the seller. Anyone who turned this thread towards you and started getting on you for anything was just trolling. If they have nothing nice to say, they can just move on :)

Thanks again for shedding light on your experience.

Right im gana nail this in the head beacuse it is like you tube now. MY spelling was bad my fault done 14 hr shift and was tired so my fault.

I come on this website to express my passion for movie props, read the great post's people put on here and chat to great people about there props aswell

I got stung by a bad buy my fault should of know better.
Got some great help form some amazing people on here (You know who you are guys lol)

I dont come on here to see my post picked apart by silly people who bi@th and bs about my spelling, If you do not have anything nice to say, then dont say it .Simple

We are all grown ups and should start acting like it, thats all im saying

I will say thank you to every one who has helped me out

Regard ben

Missed any replies to this thread cause of all the other stuff that got bumped up in the past few days so sorry for the late reply.

Anyway I can totally understand where you are coming from with this and the spelling stuff wasn't meant to be taken seriously, the defensive conclusion, and pointing it out however I meant in a more kinda, how do I describe it, ummm like a 'lighten up try not to be tense type of thing.' I dunno how to describe it I dealt with another member a few days ago who blew up when he was asked a simple question and I felt like you were going that road too so I figured a few light ribs and the explanation would help, obviously misunderstood and poorly conveyed on my part so that is my bad.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back