Limited Run Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat By ELS

Thank you all of you for your support.
I'm glade you are liking my work.
I'm going to start taking orders for Deckard coat.
You can send your sizes details at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.
I need few sizes required that mention below,
Chest, Waist, Shoulder, Sleeve length, Back length, Bicep and cuff.
As I received your order details, I'll send you PayPal ID.
Turnaround time would be 6 weeks at least.

Thank you again.

I know this might sound like a silly question, Jameel…
but when determining our measurements, would it be helpful to You at all if we give you our “body” measurements as well as measurements while wearing additional “Deckard” layers?

I guess I’m speaking most specifically about the Blazer

Speaking for myself, over the years I’ve put together a full Deckard outfit including a blazer I wear Under the trenchcoat…
Should I give you my “regular” measurements but Also give you my chest, shoulder, bicep, cuff, etc while Wearing the blazer?

I’m not trying to make this more complicated for you… just want to find out what might be Most helpful information for you :)

Lastly,
Is it too late to make a suggestion / ask a question about the placement of the Chest (STRAP) Pockets and Lower (FLAP) Pockets?

Question 1
Is there any reason why the Chest Strap Pockets can’t be a little smaller and move towards the centre of the jacket a little so that the one on the Collar Button Flap side lines up directly Below the Lower of the 2 Collar Button Flaps?

Question 2
Is there any reason why the Lower Flap pockets can’t come Back another inch or so from the openings of the jacket?

Please see photo

Thanks!
Fox

Attachments

• 1653491276521a Note.jpg
    1653491276521a Note.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
As a follow-up to my previous post (above)

I just think making the Strap Pocket a little Smaller and moving it ahead (towards the front of the coat) will better capture This detail more accurately (see attached photo)
and also allow the Strap Pocket and the Flap Pocket to "line-up" better top-to-bottom as dirtyjawa mentioned back on Tuesday

Hope this Helps :)
we're all just try to help you make THE all-time BEST Deckard Coat, my friend! (y) (y)

Attachments

• 241f846098861c60a1438c5eea826b75--rick-deckard-film-stock.jpg
    241f846098861c60a1438c5eea826b75--rick-deckard-film-stock.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 74
but when determining our measurements, would it be helpful to You at all if we give you our “body” measurements as well as measurements while wearing additional “Deckard” layers?

Speaking for myself, over the years I’ve put together a full Deckard outfit including a blazer I wear Under the trenchcoat…
Should I give you my “regular” measurements but Also give you my chest, shoulder, bicep, cuff, etc while Wearing the blazer?

I’m not trying to make this more complicated for you… just want to find out what might be Most helpful information for you :)

Lastly,
Is it too late to make a suggestion / ask a question about the placement of the Chest (STRAP) Pockets and Lower (FLAP) Pockets?

Question 1
Is there any reason why the Chest Strap Pockets can’t be a little smaller and move towards the centre of the jacket a little so that the one on the Collar Button Flap side lines up directly Below the Lower of the 2 Collar Button Flaps?

Question 2
Is there any reason why the Lower Flap pockets can’t come Back another inch or so from the openings of the jacket?

Please see photo

Thanks!
Fox
I asked about the lower pockets, because they should kinda line up with the top pockets when it comes to the opening of the jacket spacing. But if you notice the bottom pocket can't move back further or it will touch the side seem. He says it's because this jacket is medium in size.

I'd assume a bigger jacket would me the pocket size won't change so the placement would be more in line as it should be with more material.

Edit: I see you touched on that in your follow up lol

As a follow-up to my previous post (above)

I just think making the Strap Pocket a little Smaller and moving it ahead (towards the front of the coat) will better capture This detail more accurately (see attached photo)
and also allow the Strap Pocket and the Flap Pocket to "line-up" better top-to-bottom as dirtyjawa mentioned back on Tuesday

Hope this Helps :)
we're all just try to help you make THE all-time BEST Deckard Coat, my friend! (y) (y)
I wrote above, due to small coat, we can't move back lower pocket and we also can't move forward chest pocket because if move forward them so you can't use it properly. Neither you put your blaster/gun even your hands.

Lastly,

Question 1

Question 2

Please see photo

Thanks!
Fox
I want to make easy for everyone. so if they want to measures their body size so I'll add rooms as per their body size, or if they send me ready coat size it would be good for me.
Pocket placement would be change upon coat sizes, like if we make L/XL size so I believe pockets would be as per movie coat, but in small sizes defiantly very.

Mostly we add 4 inches room all-around the chest and waist, but in Deckard trench coat we'll add 8 inches room due to blazer'
How does sound it?
Or if you guys have good trench coat so you can measure it and send me over.

so, if I’m following you correctly (and Thank You to Both of you: Jameel AND dirtyjawa – you’re both being very patient and I appreciate it!)

then the idea is that IF my measurements are large enough (and I’m thinking they likely will be; I’m 6 feet, 185-190 pounds and I usually wear a Size Large) then the dimensions on the Jacket I order might have enough room to allow for the lower pockets to come Back a bit

… Jameel, is that what you’re saying?

I guess my only other thing to ask is this:

Jameel once you have my measurements, PLEASE contact me to let me know if the Size of My coat will then allow for some “shifting” with where those Pocket Straps and Flap Pockets are on the coat…

I’ll admit that I’m not overly concerned about having enough space to keep my Blaster IN the Bottom Flap Coat Pocket …
I’m more concerned with capturing the Look of the screen-used Coat

THANKS for taking the time to answer these questions!
VERY EXCITED! :)

Correct, you got my point.
You have big size coat so pocket placement would be as per movie coat.
When I do custom order so I always share them mock-up to check the fitting.
Here are few examples of my work.
11 copy.jpg
IMG_20220516_172517_769.jpg
IMG_3126 copy.jpg

Thank you all of you for your support.
I'm glade you are liking my work.
I'm going to start taking orders for Deckard coat.
You can send your sizes details at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.
I need few sizes required that mention below,
Chest, Waist, Shoulder, Sleeve length, Back length, Bicep and cuff.
As I received your order details, I'll send you PayPal ID.
Turnaround time would be 6 weeks at least.

Thank you again.
Very tempting... Is this an open ended run or is there some deadline to decide by?

Thanks
Steven

Hello friends,
I was wondering if interested people place their orders asap so I can start my production.
I have sent my coat to my dying master for water resistance process.
If he done successfully so you guys can wear it in rainy days.
Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back