Interest Rey's new lightsaber (from "TROS") by Lukyanov

I just watched some of Khals live stream from earlier today. Are you planing to release a similar time as Khal? Will you also be offering weathering either by multiverse props or other

that sounds good, I’m definitely happy to wait. Will you have a preorder or anything to make sure we won’t miss out? Also with your weathered version will it come with the wrap on the handle?
Every saber will have the wrap

To clarify, even if we buy it unweathered? I know Khal has said he won't include the wrap if it's not weathered through multiverse props.
this one will be sent from denis directly I assume. So packaging and content will be from him not from khal
Oh, we spoke about the cloath today and unfortunately we can't provide this to every customer because it's hard to find the supplier. I'll figure ot out and maybe will find the solution for my customers.

To clarify, even if we buy it unweathered? I know Khal has said he won't include the wrap if it's not weathered through multiverse props.
I aint no expert,,,exeptionally far from that in fact but the wrap looks like some sort of bandage that has been dyed with the strips of bandage on either side peeled away after dyeing....the weatherer so to speak i would imagine would have to make sure the dye did not go all the way through to allow the lighter colour on the edges/or age the colour in to the edges of the actual wrap afterwards.

Who knows but it seems mad as i cant see this cloth being a major stumbling block on such an advanced replica saber.

I,m defo still in tho lukyanov.

If anyone can bring this saber to real life you can denis...

Good luck bro

View attachment 1381866

Hi!
I want to tease our new project here. We did it togehter with KR-Sabers and Goth-3D and all the details will be released when the batch will be ready in full :)
It will be a really incredible project. I put my soul into this saber and I am sure you will like it :p
It's probably the most sophisticated lightsaber replica ever.

It'a an interested thread.
Not the usual pre-orders with payments etc, I just want to ask you to post "interested" or "I'm in" in comments if you can support me and buy it from me when it will be ready.
You should understand that if you buy from KR-Sabers, you will most likely receive the saber faster than from me due to geographic location but if you are ready to support my work and to buy it from ME, just post "interested" or "I'm in" :)

When it will be ready and the details will be revealed, I'll send PM's and post all the info here.
So stay tuned.
View attachment 1513844View attachment 1513845View attachment 1513848View attachment 1513849
View attachment 1513846View attachment 1513847View attachment 1513865View attachment 1513866

Weathered by multiverseprop with master chassis by Goth-3D:
View attachment 1513850 View attachment 1513851 View attachment 1513852
View attachment 1513859View attachment 1513860View attachment 1513861View attachment 1513862View attachment 1513863View attachment 1513864

- Denis
I’m definitely interested, stunning design as always!

The weathered version looks amazing they both do congrats . But the distressed version takes an additional 4 more months to complete ? That would not include sending it out to be completed also for the sounds and lighting effects to yes ?

The weathered version looks amazing they both do congrats . But the distressed version takes an additional 4 more months to complete ? That would not include sending it out to be completed also for the sounds and lighting effects to yes ?
What do you mean "distressed"?

Maybe less than 4 months for weathering. We need to do Crimson Lords weathering in parallel.
I can send it as raw/weathered to the installer or maybe can do it (install) myself, but it will not be cheap if choose master chassis

If we order it weathered from you, will it be weathered by the same people as the ones sold by KR? Will these be exactly the same thing whether we order from KR or you other than they get shipped from England to Russia before being sent to us? I am a little confused about how this will go.

If we order it weathered from you, will it be weathered by the same people as the ones sold by KR? Will these be exactly the same thing whether we order from KR or you other than they get shipped from England to Russia before being sent to us? I am a little confused about how this will go.
I'll ship it from Russia in any way, not from London.
And no, my friend Siberian Pine will do the job, not multiverseprops. So it will be different, wait for our sample.
And check the recent prototype, weathered Crimson Lord: «Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back