Interest Rey's new lightsaber (from "TROS") by Lukyanov

lukyanov any chance you can share a few details prior to launch date? Kahl has release pricing and a launch date and time. I expressed interest early on and would prefer to buy from you, but I really don't want to miss out on this one, so I'm feel like I have to go with the first option I see. Can you say if you are offering the same exact product as Kahl... or any sort of upgrades... etc. Maybe a hint at how many... or what time your offering your offering might drop. Sorry, I know you said not to press for details until it was launched, but I feel like Kahl may have already let a few cats out of the bag and I wanted to see if you might level the playing field.

lukyanov any chance you can share a few details prior to launch date? Kahl has release pricing and a launch date and time. I expressed interest early on and would prefer to buy from you, but I really don't want to miss out on this one, so I'm feel like I have to go with the first option I see. Can you say if you are offering the same exact product as Kahl... or any sort of upgrades... etc. Maybe a hint at how many... or what time your offering your offering might drop. Sorry, I know you said not to press for details until it was launched, but I feel like Kahl may have already let a few cats out of the bag and I wanted to see if you might level the playing field.
I'll post the information in the order form and send the link tomorrow, please, wait for PM here

I aint no expert,,,exeptionally far from that in fact but the wrap looks like some sort of bandage that has been dyed with the strips of bandage on either side peeled away after dyeing....the weatherer so to speak i would imagine would have to make sure the dye did not go all the way through to allow the lighter colour on the edges/or age the colour in to the edges of the actual wrap afterwards.

Who knows but it seems mad as i cant see this cloth being a major stumbling block on such an advanced replica saber.

I,m defo still in tho lukyanov.

If anyone can bring this saber to real life you can denis...

Good luck bro
1637933481207.png

Something's wrong mate.

To everyone who checked in on my topic: please, check your PMs here

I am a little hesitant to order your version because I want it weathered. We haven't seen an example yet and we don't know if it will come with a correct looking wrap. The point of having it weathered is to have one that is ready to display. Missing the cloth would be a problem. People are concerned about missing out if we wait too long.

I am a little hesitant to order your version because I want it weathered. We haven't seen an example yet and we don't know if it will come with a correct looking wrap. The point of having it weathered is to have one that is ready to display. Missing the cloth would be a problem. People are concerned about missing out if we wait too long.

I believe there's an opportunity to back out if you prefer Multiverse's weathering. Money hasn't been taken yet.

Hi. I am new to sabers. If I get the unweathered hilt, with eco chassis, is it going to turn on when rotating the ring at the top of the saber?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back