Interest Rey's new lightsaber (from "TROS") by Lukyanov

Kind of disappointed. I got an email from lukyanov today saying "decided that it will be better and easier for you (and for me also) to order from KR-sabers website." I understand if the logistics of this got away from you, but still pretty bummed. I've ordered from KR, but the email and note from KR said that they will take all orders and sort out the number of orders vs their available stock and put everyone else on a waiting list. I really hope I don't end up on the waiting list (been watching this for almost a year and was trying to support the community by purchasing direct). Was also really hoping (based on the previous threads) that lukyanov's customers might get the wrap included... guess that's not happening anymore :-( .

Kind of disappointed. I got an email from lukyanov today saying "decided that it will be better and easier for you (and for me also) to order from KR-sabers website." I understand if the logistics of this got away from you, but still pretty bummed. I've ordered from KR, but the email and note from KR said that they will take all orders and sort out the number of orders vs their available stock and put everyone else on a waiting list. I really hope I don't end up on the waiting list (been watching this for almost a year and was trying to support the community by purchasing direct). Was also really hoping (based on the previous threads) that lukyanov's customers might get the wrap included... guess that's not happening anymore :-( .
It's hard to find authentic cloth. I'm trying but with no result yet.
Everyone who ordered from Khal or from me is on a waiting list because hilts in the production now and will be ready to ship in Feb.
Also there was more than 100 ppl here who was interested and more than a half ordered from Khal at the launch day and there's no sence for me to take orders separately because of this situation.
And you can be sure that you have zero chanse to get this saber from me earlier than from Khal because of logistics

Also we've got a reserve for everyone of my potential customers so if you ordered it from me a week ago - you'll 100% get it from Khal.

Hi!
I want to tease our new project here. We did it togehter with KR-Sabers and Goth-3D and all the details will be released when the batch will be ready in full :)
It will be a really incredible project. I put my soul into this saber and I am sure you will like it :p
It's probably the most sophisticated lightsaber replica ever.

- Denis

I'm looking forward to it. It'll definitely be the most amazing saber I own. :D :cool:

Any news when these will be shipping? I heard end of July but still no further updates? Just checking if anyone got their weathered hilt with the cloth wrap.

I received mine weathered from thesaberarmory in June.

Rey_Scavenger_1.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_2.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_3.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_4.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_5.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_6.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_7.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_8.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_9.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back