Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Botozis C

Hello everyone: i´m still confused about the shoulder pad_ It´s attached to the backstrap? Show a inner view picture? Thanks in advance

C

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yes, it's attached to the left shoulder strap of the backpack.

There is a webbing loop at the top of it which wraps round the shoulder strap and closes with a snap. additionally, i used a bit of waxed twine and put a few tack stitches along the front edge of the shoulder pad between it and the shoulder strap to keep the pad aligned with the shoulder strap.

Goldhawk

Hello everyone: i´m still confused about the shoulder pad_ It´s attached to the backstrap? Show a inner view picture? Thanks in advance

C
Here's how I did mine. It's not too complicated, but it definitely helps to see pics! the strap fastens around the left shoulder strap of the backpack. I have to disagree with you on how it fastens though, kristen jones :) I used the fastening method from the display with the tri-glide.

Attachments