Revolution

The 1/2 mile range would really only make the helos useful for close air support and command and control, they would only be of limited use for the troop lifting, logistics, and medevac role. Trucks would be able to carry more troops than a Huey could and move just about as fast and it's not like the helos could drop troops off all that much further ahead of the vehicles on the ground so the helos aren't able to bring anything from the rear to the front and vice versa which is why I say they're only really good for CAS and C&C.

Don't forget there are 12 Pendants. Monroe is after all of them. So far we know of three currently in use? Two fully active, Monroe has one of them, the other guy in the secret base has another, and then there's the twitchy one that keeps turning itself off and on. I'm sure Monroe is aiming to get all of them if possible which would mean he could have multiple groups. One for a helicopter flight, one for tanks, support vehicles, etc.

Don't forget there are 12 Pendants. Monroe is after all of them. So far we know of three currently in use? Two fully active, Monroe has one of them, the other guy in the secret base has another, and then there's the twitchy one that keeps turning itself off and on. I'm sure Monroe is aiming to get all of them if possible which would mean he could have multiple groups. One for a helicopter flight, one for tanks, support vehicles, etc.

We only know of two of them: The twitchy one from Ben and the one from the scientist who helped Danny early on when he escaped. Randall (secret base guy) may or may not of had one before he got the one from the scientist. Anyone have a screenshot of his tracker?

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

No, definitely three, possibly four?

Ben's Twitchy One

The One Monroe gets from some other person being used to create the amplifier/bomb/whatever.

One being used by the guy with the stun gun.

One being used by the black lady with the computer.

Ben's Twitchy One

The One Monroe gets from some other person being used to create the amplifier/bomb/whatever.

I'm pretty positive these two are one in the same.

Monroe gets it from Strausser who got it from Nora's sister, who stole it from Aaron/Miles, and Aaron got it from Ben...

And we don't know that Randall had one before he grabbed the black lady. Her pendant might be what powered his stun gun when he grabbed her.

And we don't know that Randall had one before he grabbed the black lady. Her pendant might be what powered his stun gun when he grabbed her.

I'm pretty positive he had one around his neck when he walked into her "office". I don't remember for sure though, but seeing as how it looked like he was in charge of the project I think he definitely had one...

I'm pretty positive these two are one in the same.

Monroe gets it from Strausser who got it from Nora's sister, who stole it from Aaron/Miles, and Aaron got it from Ben...

Maybe, but they seem to be able to turn that one on and off fairly easily. Ben's seemed to just click on and off randomly.

Maybe, but they seem to be able to turn that one on and off fairly easily. Ben's seemed to just click on and off randomly.

I just thought that was because Aaron had it before and had no idea what it was/how it worked. Now that Rachael has it I assumed she knew how to turn it on/off at will...

Really, how hard could it be? There's a button on the front. You push it, it turns on. There doesn't seem to be any mystery to it, it's no Chinese puzzle box.

boy, that has got to be the weakest mid season finale of ever

i was hoping till today that it might turn around, i probably wont continue watching it when it returns.
some of the worst writing i have ever seen in any show ive ever watched. and the parts at the power plant were the worst. this is supposed to be monroes hideout where he does rnd etc.
he has about a gazillion men, and there he has what, 10 people? when miles meets up again with the mother, they just stand there. its not like there was shooting prior to that, and accordingly to logic someone would come. just looking. and then the men come, and they run away, leaving the pendant. but apparently those men dont care to follow, cause they come into a hallway, where they meet monroe. but the guys that were following them apparently didnt want to follow them anymore as they never show.
then he meets up with monroe, kills all his men, and genuinely wants to kill him, he even tells him he is sorry that he didnt kill him the first time. but while telling him hes gonna kill him, he puts the gun down so that monroe can get closer and stop it... fist fight, sword fight, guys show up, miles runs.

its not like thats the most generic thing ever.
and then they get out of the power plant, and monroe starts the helicopter, and instead of running, they just look at the helicopter.

everything they did in this episode defies common sense so much, it physically hurts.
they must really think the viewers are stupid.
i am now positive this will not get renewed

It was pretty weak. I wasn't wholy impressed. I was really disappointed there wasn't anything at all about the secret government/industrialist guy with his secret steam powered base with the black scientist lady. Honestly he's more interesting than the rest, because I want to know WHY he chose to use this technology to return the world to such a primitive state.

Charlie needs to go too. Really bad actress, writing, or character, not sure which.

Charlie needs to go too. Really bad actress, writing, or character, not sure which.

I guess I must be in the minority here, I kind of actually like Charlie, not because I think that her character is all that great but I do think she's not too bad looking although I do feel that Nora(?) is hotter by far.

Finally got caught up last night. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the finale. I enjoyed it. Yes, it has a ton of issues, but for a TV show with (I assume) a moderate budget, they're doing ok. I'll keep watching.

My 11 year old and his 11 year old friends are positively addicted to the show. I'm thinking they should make the show come on earlier, cut down on some of the language and gear the show for a younger aged crowd.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back