REVIEW: New Studio Scale X-Wing Revisited

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got my kit today, fresh off the truck from Chile!

It was packed EXCEPTIONALLY well, and I'll let the pics speak for themselves (a more detailed review will come later if any one wants it):

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

L1110525.jpg

L1110526.jpg

L1110527.jpg

L1110528.jpg

L1110530.jpg

L1110533.jpg

L1110534.jpg

L1110535.jpg

L1110536.jpg

L1110537.jpg

Diagnosis? AWESOME.

Kitty seems to be happy about it. :thumbsup

The detail looks incredible. I look forward to the more detailed review. There...now you HAVE to write it. ;)

That looks freakin incredible! Love the droids. You going to have it finished for Wonderfest next year?

By the way, your cat looks like my Winky.

Hi everyone!
Jason, thank you very much for the trust you placed in us and for your valuable help.

We are really happy to see our first X-Wings in the RPF! And that both of them have arrived safely. I must say we were really worried about the packaging, and really afraid of the Edward Scissorhands working at some of the world's custom offices:lol.
I must say that Rodrigo and I spent a lot of time last year just learning how to fight those evil bubbles! So we are very happy that only a few ones per casts have survived this fight!

Right now, we are a little delayed with some kits because we are making new molds for the Fuselage and wings to ensure a quality continuity for the second wave of kits.

Bests:
Rod

I like the pilot sculpt......wondering if they would sell them separately?:thumbsup
LOL Did your cat just yawn and say....."Not another X-wing" LOL

We are really happy to see our first X-Wings in the RPF! And that both of them have arrived safely. I must say we were really worried about the packaging, and really afraid of the Edward Scissorhands working at some of the world's custom offices:lol.

Well, it is always better to overpack and assume the Sampsonite Gorilla will be handling this, then it is to underpack, mark the box "fragile" and assume the postal worker will treat the thing with kit gloved (because they SELDOM ever do that).

As for what I see there... WOW! I like it (and I wish I could afford it, but I am broke these days). It looks like it will be an enjoyable build for certain.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back