revell re-issuing fine molds 1:72 falcon?

Thing though, and maybe this is just me, but does it look to anyone else like a fair amount of the greeblies that FM had you gluing individuals have been cast as part of the hull for the Revell release?

Thing though, and maybe this is just me, but does it look to anyone else like a fair amount of the greeblies that FM had you gluing individuals have been cast as part of the hull for the Revell release?

I don't think it's you, the FM kit had about 900 pieces, Revell's has about 120.

2015-Toy-Fair-Revell-Star-Wars-008.jpg

Yep this has its own thread,.....I can understand how you couldn't find it,......title is non descriptive

New life for Fine Molds SW kits?

J
Oh okay, I did search for revell-fine molds-falcon and couldn't see anything. Perhaps I was too specific.

As for the 120 parts I think it mentions in the link that it might be just a non accurate card quickly done much like the boxes which are just mock ups.

I was looking to see if some of the details were missing, looked a bit sparce on the engine deck but I'm no expert.

As for the 120 parts I think it mentions in the link that it might be just a non accurate card quickly done much like the boxes which are just mock ups.

I was looking to see if some of the details were missing, looked a bit sparce on the engine deck but I'm no expert.

If I had read that I would have thought 'meh, just another mpc similar kit'. On the other hand, if I had read 900 pieces I would think straight away 'must be a pro kit'.

When are they meant to be releasing these?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back