Restoring Star Trek Models for PropWorx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see they are interested in bringing it to someone that will do it right. I'm sure they will love it as much as you will love doing it. WIN/WIN!! :thumbsup

I am looking so forward to this!!! I love the Daedalus and I'm cant wait to seeing her up close. Hopefully soon we will be seeing the Galileo up close as well!! :)

With the Clipper project winding down, it's nice to see more subject matter for the videos. I've gotten used to them and look forward to them; glad you've got the work to keep you busy!

It's no where near winding down yet! We still have to finish all the panel lines and make molds. Then after all that make parts and build the model. Then there's the XR-1 from Man in Space. All 4 ft. of her that will be used in Space command. Lots more for a long time. ;)

Steve

It's no where near winding down yet! We still have to finish all the panel lines and make molds. Then after all that make parts and build the model. Then there's the XR-1 from Man in Space. All 4 ft. of her that will be used in Space command. Lots more for a long time. ;)

Steve

I'm apparently off in my time estimates, but I'm happy to hear I'm wrong! :)

Steve,

Looking forward to seeing these models brought back to their original glory! This very Daedalus model you are restoring was my inspiration for building the USS Essex for myself. :)

Someday, I want to scratch build a nice size Phoenix!! :thumbsup

Steve,

Looking forward to seeing these models brought back to their original glory! This very Daedalus model you are restoring was my inspiration for building the USS Essex for myself. :)

Someday, I want to scratch build a nice size Phoenix!! :thumbsup

Now that rocks , esp the base. wow

-James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back