Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

I actually had a project printed by Corellia Creations and they were incredibly well priced and the turn around was super fast. Much cheaper resin prints than I would have had to pay via Shapeways or any other major 3D printing site. I was slightly nervous about the items arriving from out of the US in a timely manner, but they actually came faster than a lot of the stuff I get from within the country. Definitely recommend!

I actually had a project printed by Corellia Creations and they were incredibly well priced and the turn around was super fast. Much cheaper resin prints than I would have had to pay via Shapeways or any other major 3D printing site. I was slightly nervous about the items arriving from out of the US in a timely manner, but they actually came faster than a lot of the stuff I get from within the country. Definitely recommend!
Thank you for your support and kind words!

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-21 at 1.54.17 PM.jpeg

A blonde and a brunette worked in a factory. The brunette says, "I know how to get some time off from work!" "How?" asks the blonde. "Watch this," says the brunette. She climbs up to the rafter and hangs upside down. The boss walks in, sees her and says, "What on earth are you doing?" "I'm a lightbulb," she answers. "I think you need some time off," says the boss so she jumps down and walks out. The blonde starts walking out, too. "Where are YOU going?" says the boss. The blonde replies, "I can't work in the dark!"

Never got a response after I sent files. We where messaging back and forth every few min via email but after I sent files
I haven’t heard back

Never got a response after I sent files. We where messaging back and forth every few min via email but after I sent files
I haven’t heard back
apologies let me check on this. Things have been slow on our end due to the end of year period

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back