Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

I reached out for some parts I needed printed after seeing the great comments on here. I wanted to come back to echo all those comments. This was such a smooth and professional process. Great communication from the quote, to the mock up of printing plans, to notes and recommendations on the specific print, to delivery and tracking. Shipping was really quick and the print quality was very good. Happy all around and plan to use their services again.

I reached out for some parts I needed printed after seeing the great comments on here. I wanted to come back to echo all those comments. This was such a smooth and professional process. Great communication from the quote, to the mock up of printing plans, to notes and recommendations on the specific print, to delivery and tracking. Shipping was really quick and the print quality was very good. Happy all around and plan to use their services again.
Thank you so much. The team and I appreciate it.

PhotoGrid_1638123567769.jpg

Love your work! It's incredible! I'm trying to figure out which projects I could use your service for.

Also, is it normal that for the jokes, I both laugh out loud and groan at the same time? Lol.

Love your work! It's incredible! I'm trying to figure out which projects I could use your service for.

Also, is it normal that for the jokes, I both laugh out loud and groan at the same time? Lol.
Thank you. The team and I try our best.

One of my teammates told me to stop posting "bump", so I said fine, Dad jokes instead lol . Besides, if i can bring even some laughter to someone every day, that's a good day.

I just want to say that I had Corelliacreations run a print of the Harkonnen Frigate, I had them increase the size roughly 2ft it came out fantastic.They walked me thru the entire process and followed up with emails and tracking. Great customer service and I received my prints extremely fast considering how delivery times are currently. Great service all around!

I just want to say that I had Corelliacreations run a print of the Harkonnen Frigate, I had them increase the size roughly 2ft it came out fantastic.They walked me thru the entire process and followed up with emails and tracking. Great customer service and I received my prints extremely fast considering how delivery times are currently. Great service all around!

Thank you . It's been a pleasure working on your project =)

Spanish is a tough language, especially if you're talking to someone that it is their FIRST language.

I was talking to someone at work, and I said how wonderful the chili relleno is at Tico's Tacos.

And she said, "what is that?" I described it to her, and she said, "Oh, that's a chili relleno."

I had said ray-ahn-o. And she said ray-en-o. :eek:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back