Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

View attachment 1503883Hello! This is my review for Jediguy and his print he did for me recently for my Pre Production 1 Boba Fett Build!

It is printed out of industrial SLA resin and is very sturdy, and doesn’t really require any work to be done on it. The file that was used was designed by RafalFett from the TDH and was downloaded through Shapeways! Definitely would love to do business again with you! I can’t wait to get it finished and painted up! Thank you
Seeing it fully assembled. That model is a thing of beauty. So glad you like our work! We look forward to the next project!

Our Client didn't want to do any sanding. So she engaged our services to do it for her.

7bff9d2f2f92237eec1e5fa143d3803 (1).jpg

I just have to quickly say that this service blew me away.

I’m experimenting with 3D Printed molds so I needed the highest res prints possible since cleanup really isn’t realistic.

When my prints came in, I was blown away. These have to be the highest res, most detailed prints I’ve ever had.

Even though you can see the layer lines in the right light, you cannot feel them when you run your fingernail along the print.

If that wasn’t enough the turnaround time and price was fantastic. Definitely going to get some more prints with this service in the future!

Just look how pretty these are:

328A5485-11E5-4E05-B7DA-3A2AF8F26682.jpeg

I just have to quickly say that this service blew me away.

I’m experimenting with 3D Printed molds so I needed the highest res prints possible since cleanup really isn’t realistic.

When my prints came in, I was blown away. These have to be the highest res, most detailed prints I’ve ever had.

Even though you can see the layer lines in the right light, you cannot feel them when you run your fingernail along the print.

If that wasn’t enough the turnaround time and price was fantastic. Definitely going to get some more prints with this service in the future!

Just look how pretty these are:

View attachment 1507797
Thank you Nick. It was a pleasure. We are really glad you like the prints.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back