Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

This was my first 3D project I’ve tackled, the Mandalorian blaster rifle, design by Rob Pauza, and printed by Jediguy.

I have to say this was really a simple build, but what made it better than other 3D printed items I’ve seen was the lack of sanding needed.

The pieces were pristine and required virtually no clean-up and I believe the quality of the pieces made it that much better.

This was also my first use of the airbrush I received for fathers day last year. I can’t wait to order something else from Jediguy!

Attachments

• F81139B5-7862-4499-B6AA-F58E1F576FA1.jpeg
    F81139B5-7862-4499-B6AA-F58E1F576FA1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
  • 929456FB-E07D-46AD-ACB3-C8DC49420507.jpeg
    929456FB-E07D-46AD-ACB3-C8DC49420507.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
Bobatrek you did a fantastic job on painting and weather for a first time airbrush user. 3D print that did not need any sanding a huge time saver when prepping. Congrats on your build! Look forward to seeing your next project. Jediguy does great printing and great files make it that much better.

New project completed for a client.

We carried out the 3D design and 3D printing works as no digital files currently exist for these props especially the replica pistols.

We also provided the ideas and design concepts. Due to the distances involved, it was uneconomical to ship the whole item so we worked with the client to design the table based on found items he had on hand.

Contact us at Corelliacreations@gmail.com today to work on your next project.

15.jpeg

Last edited:
Chiming in with further praise for Jediguy and his services. The print quality is literally the best I have ever seen firsthand. Really beautiful. I can see ZERO print lines. Nice and clean, symmetrical... perfection.

Also super helpful in providing guidance and execution on slicing up the 3d file into easily moldable pieces.

10/10 would recommend jediguy and his services.
IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

Chiming in with further praise for Jediguy and his services. The print quality is literally the best I have ever seen firsthand. Really beautiful. I can see ZERO print lines. Nice and clean, symmetrical... perfection.

Also super helpful in providing guidance and execution on slicing up the 3d file into easily moldable pieces.

10/10 would recommend jediguy and his services.
View attachment 1503161

View attachment 1503162

View attachment 1503163

View attachment 1503164
Thank you so much for the awesome review Matt. We are very glad you love our work!

42879124-E00F-4E87-800D-6B4AD364EC33.jpeg
Hello! This is my review for Jediguy and his print he did for me recently for my Pre Production 1 Boba Fett Build!

It is printed out of industrial SLA resin and is very sturdy, and doesn’t really require any work to be done on it. The file that was used was designed by RafalFett from the TDH and was downloaded through Shapeways! Definitely would love to do business again with you! I can’t wait to get it finished and painted up! Thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back