Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

I’m running into an issue with parts of this build being too large for me and my new printer:

I would be interested in a full quote as well as selected pieces (stock and receiver so far) only, that I am unable to print.

Thank you!

I’m running into an issue with parts of this build being too large for me and my new printer:

I would be interested in a full quote as well as selected pieces (stock and receiver so far) only, that I am unable to print.

Thank you!
Pm replied!

Sent an email but haven't received a reply - the tracking I was given shows that my package was signed for on Saturday in Raleigh, NC

Problem is I'm in Alberta Canada...

I'm hoping I was given the wrong tracking number by mistake?

Sent an email but haven't received a reply - the tracking I was given shows that my package was signed for on Saturday in Raleigh, NC

Problem is I'm in Alberta Canada...

I'm hoping I was given the wrong tracking number by mistake?
Yes the factory is sorting it out the tracking numbers. Shipping side seems to have mixed it up. Should have an update for you by today.

I wanted to mention I received my printed pieces and they came out great. Very sharp detail and nicely printed. (The white pieces):

11778430-D4F2-4640-9B44-863AE606C86F.jpeg

One of my prints broke, so I have to deal with that… plus I’m thinking if using a single length of PVC for the barrel shroud to keep it straight and even…..,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back