Researching A New Hope DL-44 - Where to start?

I will most definitely bend ur ear when the time comes to get a resin printer if that’s cool. Always looking out for a tough resin that is able to print smooth and retain its details :)

This video might be helpful. I forgot about it to be honest. It’s a little long and winded but it does break down a lot of mods I do to the denix Mausers themselves. It’s a Bespin build but the mods are basically the same for all OT DL-44s..

This video might be helpful. I forgot about it to be honest. It’s a little long and winded but it does break down a lot of mods I do to the denix Mausers themselves. It’s a Bespin build but the mods are basically the same for all OT DL-44s..

Where did you get your resin cast of the C96? That’s a great idea to have that for reference.

Corellianexports I believe. I got it off eBay actually but I’m pretty sure it’s this same person above. Just make sure it’s packaged well as mine came broken (safety switch). Original intention was to build a 1:1 scaled blaster but now it’s in pieces for parts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back