REF PICS OF THE AT-AT

You may want to look into the rear engine deck on the Hasegawa 1/72 Sherman Tank. Looks like a cut section on one of these will do the trick.

the t-34 hatch will be 1/35 right so that would make it approx 20mm wide. the 1/72 sherman would be too small in my opinion too

I'm looking for another part... again!
Does anybody know what this part is? Not the Chieftain part, but the little thing that is inserted in it, It could be part number 19 from the Chieftain kit but I'm sure that is correct. But I can perhaps modify part number 19 took enough like the one pictured.

115.jpg

Cheers
Staermose

I think a better question is, how many here stopped working on their ATAT buildups and bought an MR?

I was bored, So I searched the largest posted thread that wasn't archived and voila. this it it. Thought I'd give it a bit more love... ;)

As a confessed AT-AT aficionado and lover, I always check this thread for activity, and generally sadenned to see it fall of the first page.

Is my life really so void of richness that I get sad when the AT-AT thread is not participated in more robustly.

Anyway, I'd be curious to see people's MR AT-AT v2 photos once it starts shipping.

Hector

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369@Jul 5 2004, 12:34 PM
How's everyones progress coming along?? Has anyone actually finished one of these?

I'm nearing the home strech on mine....
I just gotta finish the legs, feet, and neck  then it is done.

This has been one fun and long project....

Lynn
[snapback]798387[/snapback]​

Well i am almost done with my Rebel captured atatron :love I was thinking of a red band at the bottom of the body and three stripes on the head ? What do you guys think ? Any suggestions ? Thanks

Ron

Hey All

Just going back to this pic.
http://www.rickkent.net/jackie/photos/AT-AT/P5052099.JPG

I realise these detailing parts have been attached the wrong way up, but could someone please tell me what kit the part right at the bottom is from?
It's the one that's square and looks like some sort of grill or vent part.
Could've sworn I had all the kits for this area covered but I can't find this part in any kits I have.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Phil

Originally posted by tk1608@Nov 22 2005, 04:32 PM
Hey All

I realise these detailing parts have been attached the wrong way up, but could someone please tell me what kit the part right at the bottom is from?
Could've sworn I had all the kits for this area covered but I can't find this part in any kits I have.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Phil
[snapback]1120692[/snapback]​

Tthe square part is most likely a cut out piece from the grill of the Tamiya 1/35 Chieftan

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Phil

The square part is most likely a cut out piece from the grill of the Tamiya 1/35 Chieftan

Bump....sorry, but could someone have another look at this to help me indentify the square grill part...it's not from the chieftain unfortunately

Thanks folks

Phil

Hello!!

Can not see any pics..(or most of them) and almost all the links are dead....

This is an impresive work worthj to look at....

Congratulations all...

Alfredo

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back