Reeve Superman final Costume

supgreg

So this is my 3rd and final Reeve Superman Replica costume that I have purchased. This one is made up of costume parts from all over. The tunic is new, made by "Super.Costumes" which is a rival company to "Action Costumes." I think they have got some of the details of the suit more correct than the AC version, which is why I sold my old ones. The boots are from AC, and I believe they can not currently be beat. The belt is from "Hollyreplicas", another Arginitinian company. The cape is the only thing that I made myself, but the logo is from AC. I did update the cape from my last posts by adding the snaps, the correct webbing, and the nylon material on the inside liner.

Below I have taken several pics with side-by-side photos of the screen used costume. All I'm missing is some Bermans & Nathans Tags!

well, having owned both, i can tell you super.costumes got the zipper pull, eye hook, cape snaps, white lining on thr inside of the collar, pleats in the bealt loops, and a more correct "blue" on the tunic. These details are all in my pics above shown next to screen used suits.

Awesome costume. I just placed my order at super.costumes for their New Release 2013 christopher Reeve replica costume. This one is taylored to my size. Love the details, sewn in S shield, pleats on the cape etc. I expect mine to arrive in 14 days or so and will post some pics by then :)

Peter

There is not a better and accurate costume like the Golden Edition of action Costumes. Action costumes is the only Studio who get Access to 2 original reeve Suits, Super Costumes never get that oportunity. Golden edition have the same colors and texture of the original fabric.

jvqc.jpg

hlw1.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back