Red Hood - Arkham Knight 3D model

Bandiet

WIP Red Hood a bit late for the release date, but on it's way none the less...

uploadfromtaptalk1434725417596.png

uploadfromtaptalk1434725474794.png

Hey bud, not as pretty as your bucket though... I see the guys on the facebook page are hunting for your file. Cant blame them, it really is an awesome design.

People are hunting for the file on facebook? thats news to me! are you planning on selling casts of this helmet ever? its too beautiful not to own imo

People are hunting for the file on facebook? thats news to me! are you planning on selling casts of this helmet ever? its too beautiful not to own imo
I wont be doing casts myself, but a mate of mine in the US is planning on 3d printing and casting... not sure if he's going to be selling though, I'll find out and let you know

Guess I have seen once on a guy who model yours from reference on web, but should be building it from scratch :)

It'll actually be a tinted clear resin cast off of the 3D printed model. I myself wont be doing the run, but another member has offered to do so. I'll pm you a little later with the details if you are interested.

Would the other member be posting in this thread, or would it go straight to project runs? I'd love to own this bucket!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back