Recaster Alert! Daryl Kyle/IrishAmericanlad

Hitogiri

Sr Member
Daryl Kyle has been caught violating the IP of Zeist Armories. Daryl sold a Dark Magic sword whose copyright is held by ZA. Daryl knowingly produced this piece aware of the copyright. Daryl duplicitously carried on a somewhat friendly relationship with the holder even asking for help in regards to 3d modeling some parts for swords all the while planning to make and sell swords for less than half the price undercutting the legitimate owner. He also entered into many false agreements in relation to other pieces claiming “he would only make a few for friends” but then turned them into commercial products for his company. He did not have the permission of the owner or artist to reproduce any of these pieces en mass. Legal process is being considered in this case to ensure Daryl does not violate anymore proprietary designs. Daryl must not be allowed to further violate other people’s property at his whim.
I ask the community to at least be aware of his activities and if possible please report any items related to the Dark Magic so the damage he has done can be assessed properly.
As a result of his actions Daryl has been “retired” by Point Gallery where he formally was listed as owner. In truth he was kicked out due to being a thief. While this news may seem surprising to some, to others it’s been a long time coming.
The days of Daryl’s false narrative of events, agreements and legal standings as licensee are coming to a close.

Attachments

• IMG_7123.jpeg
    IMG_7123.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 102
I’m confused here…. so he didn’t recast as your title states? He is selling his version and it isn’t licensed?

This comes as no surprise to me. I wish I had a dollar for every broken promise he made me. Fortunately, I never paid for anything in advance regardless of his instance.

"Retired from operations" LOL!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back