Rdmaul TDKR Bane WIP - Update with Pic

Re: TDKR Bane-WIP Build!!

I definately think this costume will be like the joker. You'll be able to get tons of knock off stuff, or close enough items but the really accurate stuff like banepants is offering or like rdmaul's vest will cost more. Personally I don't mind paying more if its bang on accurate and those pants (which I ordered) and the coat (which I will order) look spot on.

Yeah that Coat is Spot on and I am in the process soon of ordering one. The prices are high, But you pay for what you get and if you want 100% screen accuracy...your gonna pay for it. Thanks for the Kind comments guys and if you see any pics of me can you sen them in my direction.

Cosplay-WonderCon-image-110-600x400.jpg

Cosplay-WonderCon-image-210-600x400.jpg

Last edited:

Update: Working on modding the boots now, I will show some progress shots in the next couple days.

OK guys here is where I am at with modding the boots, I find some strips of leather from Hobby Lobby and cut them into straps, I used rubber glue to attach them to the boots. I ordered a couple buckles to go on them, Once the Buckles get here I will attach and weather the boots again to look more greenish hue.
749bf2f1.jpg

231b09ab.jpg

5533c8f0.jpg

Fitment is great. I'm glad I got in on this as I don't know how many of these will be run and I was told alot of orders have been placed.

Thanks. There are some stuff taken into consideration which I really love about these pants. Mainly that they are a bit bulky and baggy and not an exact tight fit. So often tailors make costuming with exact measurements that result in a nice exact fit, which however, is not screen accurate. Bane's pants are clearly a bit baggy and loose and that is what they pants have accomplished in being screen accurate.

I asked them about this. Apparently there is going to be a smaller size in the next run.
Just need to get that vest sorted next.

The vest after having mine maid by a professional is something a lot of people are going to struggle to get right. Its a lot more complex than people realize. The materials that I used on mine are real tactical vest materials which aren't cheap in the first place BUT the patterns are the tough part for this. The design is not tactical at all that's the real problem.

looking really good, im still not swayed on this movie bane though, i read knightfall when it dropped and will always love that version

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back