RDJ Avengers Long Sleeve Shirt Help

I checked Armani EA7 SS11, AW11, and SS12, nothing that matches though I found a few short sleeves shirt with an approaching pattern. I've got a friend who works for Armani, I sent him the picture to see if he can identify the shirt.

I'll let you guys know.

yeh id agree Sith they'd dress him like a millionaire so Armani is probably the best start

Good luck JKKS hopefully your friend comes back with a hit :D

Sorry guys but I wasn't that lucky. Apparently the shirt doesn't come from any recent Armani line (when I say recent, I mean in the 10 last collections, so 5 last years).
Maybe something older (but I don't see the point).

I'll keep looking but I think it's pretty safe to take Armani off the list.

i dont think this is cigar neither.. but that's barely close if they made it longsleeve
(B2) M NIKE mens polyester running soccer tennis cycling black athletic SHIRT | eBay

Hey, I've not posted a lot to these forums but i found a Men's activewear shirt at Old Navy on sale for $6. I can't find a link to show it to you. It's still not all the way there but close. There's grey seams on the shoulders that are the only trim. There's a small white logo on the back that could probably be removed or just colored black.

Found something on Amazon somewhat close.

Search for:
Men’s UA Thermal 2.0 Crew Shirt Tops by Under Armour

Select the black/aluminum color combo.

Has the seams that go up to the neck. Looks similar from the back as well.

The Men's UA Base™ 4.0 Longsleeve Crew Tops by Under Armour is interesting as well.

Last edited:
Found this one at Target for $19.99. Brand is C9. Not exact but similar. Price was right.

AvengersTandArc.jpg

Wearing the arc I made on my 3D printer underneath.

Edit-Used a sharpie to black out the emblem and the shoulder stitching after I took this pic.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that pic and link Wamser. I had the itch to find the shirt, and that's the closest one I can find.

I have that one as well. It is closer than the C9 although a bit thicker/warmer. The arc also doesn't shine as brightly through it due to the thickness. Other than that it looks great.

Ed

Could We not remove the fleece from the inside just where the arc is? I'm sure that's possible ;)

Paul

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back