Unlimited Run Ralph McQuarrie Concept Boba Fett helmet kit

torsoboy

Sr Member
Hello all!

I am opening an unlimited run of my newly kitted Ralph McQuarrie concept Boba Fett helmet. All pieces are cast urethane resin, and the kit contains the main helmet casting, 6 pieces for the mouth greeblies (to be assembled by the buyer into the 3 mouth tubes), 3 pieces for the range finder assembly, and a PDF visor template. The kit comes as a raw, unfinished casting. As an optional service, I will install metal rods in the RF stalk for stability/strength. See build thread for info on that.

>> BUILD THREAD HERE <<

Cost: $200 USD + shipping
With metal rods in RF stalk: $210 USD ($10 fee for installation)

Payment: via Paypal, to be given in PM
Shipping to be estimated based on postal code.

>> PM FOR SALES <<

(Will answer questions in comments below!)

NOTE: The photos below depict a partially assembled kit for my own personal build. Light spots in photos indicate areas I have sanded (seams, etc.). Kit requires some sanding, possibly some minor filling (air bubbles, typical), and assembly on your own. The photos also depict some holes I've drilled. The kit will not come with those holes, as those shown are for my own installation methods.

49699131213_6cdd8a290a.jpg

49699131188_156fd6ff15.jpg

49699974122_f36c4e3f93.jpg

You know I am down for one.

Can send payment on the 1st. Will PM then.

Please put me down for one with the metal rods.

My wife is gonna kill me.

Thanks

Ooooohh Dude! When do you plan on starting the run? Covid19 quarantine is killing my fun money...

- Steve

Man you nailed it. I'm not knocking any that came before. I had one and it was awesome but you have captured details not done before. Outstanding job.

Now get started on Boba V2 and Stormy and EFX style Vader. I got money waiting for you. :love:

1585271296771.png

Bump.

First kit went out today, and the other orders are cast and will be completed (rod installation) and boxed up tomorrow for shipment early this next week.

Bump!

All kits have been shipped off as of today. I think I have enough resin for one more kit out of this batch of materials if anyone wants to get an order in for shipment later this week!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back