Queen Ravenna Skull Dress

Holy Moses!!! That looks great!!! How did you attach your headpiece to the crown and your head?
Here is another progress pic of the sleeves and the skirt.

Aw....I'm glad you like mine, yours looks so great by comparison. First I tried hot glue to attach the head piece. That just peeled right off, so I managed to get my hands on a little bit of wonderflex. If yours isn't going to be permanent and want to use the crown for her other outfits maybe some kind of screw or snap of some kind? Something easily hidden? Just some ideas.

Here is what I managed to get done before I wore the costume at MegaCon this past Saturday. I have more work to do on it before I'm satisfied, but it is what it is for now :) The picture was taken by Howie Muzika at the con.

Very nice!!! A lot of work but I would like to start making this costume! I didn't know that worbla is usefull for the headpiece. Did you make the crown yourself? Saw a very expensive one from etsy. Trying to make one myself with fiberglass en resin stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very nice!!! A lot of work but I would like to start making this costume! I didn't know that worbla is usefull for the headpiece. Did you make the crown yourself? Saw a very expensive one from etsy. Trying to make one myself with fiberglass en resin stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

At the time, I didn't have the patience or the know-how for the crown build. I ended up getting mine from a store in Italy. I think it was around $200 or so.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back