Unlimited Run Quasimodo - ANH / ESB / ROTJ Darth Vader helmet

Re: Quasimodo - ANH / ESB Darth Vader helmet

I will have an ESB helmet/armor set. It's only a matter of time. It makes me happy that these were made.

Really nice looking helmet! May not be lineage, but it looks wonderful and captured the look without a doubt. At 5'10" I could never pull off a Vader, but would be perfect for a display piece.

Wow!!! Absolutely incredible work. You are indeed very skilled talented Artists. Great also that you producing these Helmets for a greater cause. PM sent.

Has anyone from the United states bought a quasimodo? I am trying to figure out if ups would charge any extra fees due at delivery if i bought one (btokerage/customs fees)

Not Quasi, I but I bought a Darth Ugly last year from Bookface and there were no issues with any extra fees upon delivery.

Has anyone from the United states bought a quasimodo? I am trying to figure out if ups would charge any extra fees due at delivery if i bought one (btokerage/customs fees)

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I've ordered plenty of other stuff from overseas and I haven't had to pay any extra fees at delivery yet.

There are essentially no custom fees in the US for stuff like this unless you're going into much larger dollar values, and even then unless it's larger numbers it is still minuscule.

I really want either ANH or ESB (to replace my DP DeLuxe)... I've pm'd Bookface and am just waiting to hear how much the individual helmets are in UK £'s.

Rich

How tall is the helmet on the stand? I'm trying to figure out how much height it needs in a display case.

Does anyone know what's happening with Bookface? He told me last month that my items are ready for shipping, but I have not heard from him since. Have pmed him several times but no reply yet. Hope everything is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He probably is busy working on helmets. He has not logged in on this site in 3 days so if you sent a pm in that span that is why no response.

How tall is the helmet on the stand? I'm trying to figure out how much height it needs in a display case.

The helmet itself is slightly over 14.5" if I'm measuring it correctly. I don't own a stand but hopefully that will help you eyeball an estimate.

that ESB helmet is fantastic!
I have a low number DP deluxe and i'm tempted. what are your personal thoughts between the two CSMacLaren ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Loving the helmets and armour.

I've posted over in the info thread too, and have just found this area also - so my apologies as I'm still finding my way round.

Hopefully I can get on board with an order as I fall woefully short of the post count. But I have been in the hobby for many years guys.
I started out with the UK Garrison as their first Vader back in 1999 and started my vaderuk.com website to go along with my costume.
(my website needs a lot of work though! Lol)

I have PM'd Bookface about this too and am happy to talk things through. I'm certainly not going to be an advocate of taking castings from this work of art.

Could you let me know the GBP price on ESB Armour and Helmet please?

Cheers,
Tris

Very new to the forums (just stated yesterday), but I can definitely say that I hope to use the Quasimodo v2 ESB for my first (and hopefully only) Darth Vader project. But you never know, ANH and ROTJ might be around the corner.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back