Quakevirus Predator Build Wip - Suit Up Pics And Video Pg 8

Dude that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Nice one, fits beautifully. Love it! I would love so see what this looks like in the dark, with lights all a-glow lol.

Just a lil tip for next time you suit up, get your wife to add a lil black face paint around your eyes (the 2 black eye treatment) that way when you have your mask on, the skin around your eyes will blend with the mask and you will only see your eyes ;)

I can't believe this pred journey has reached its climax, thank you for sharing your epic build with us! From start to finish, it was a blast! (y)

On with next!!!!!!! We want more lol :p

Love the video. You have the moves down, maybe move a tad slower though. The suit looks fantastic! Looking forward to your next build.

So, now time for some critques. I think the leather should be weathered a bit more. It looks to clean and new. The bomb guantlet looks a little long, extending up the arm too far. Course of action? Send to me and I will take care of it for you! Seriously though, I can't say enough what a fantastic build this has been.

Dude that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Nice one, fits beautifully. Love it! I would love so see what this looks like in the dark, with lights all a-glow lol.

Just a lil tip for next time you suit up, get your wife to add a lil black face paint around your eyes (the 2 black eye treatment) that way when you have your mask on, the skin around your eyes will blend with the mask and you will only see your eyes ;)

I can't believe this pred journey has reached its climax, thank you for sharing your epic build with us! From start to finish, it was a blast! (y)

On with next!!!!!!! We want more lol :p

More vids and pics to come, It's like a Lay's potato chip. you can't just wear it once! lol

I have a blast making a suiting up preds man! On to the Next!! More you shall have. ;)

Love the video. You have the moves down, maybe move a tad slower though. The suit looks fantastic! Looking forward to your next build.

So, now time for some critques. I think the leather should be weathered a bit more. It looks to clean and new. The bomb guantlet looks a little long, extending up the arm too far. Course of action? Send to me and I will take care of it for you! Seriously though, I can't say enough what a fantastic build this has been.

Thanks man and yes please Critiques! I still want to tweak this suit abit. I'll be doing that when I get a small breaks here and there on the next build.

PS I love your "course of action" Will keep it in mind.

Thanks again man!

You make mine look like crap! Amazing work!

I will take that compliment! But Seriously dude Whatever!! You suit is badass! I wish I had one like yours! (y)

It's great to see your suit in action. Nice job all around.
I need to go back and read how you did your guantlet with the light strips. Really nice.

A Tuxedo or a Predator suit ... Everyone looks good in one. :)

It's great to see your suit in action. Nice job all around.
I need to go back and read how you did your guantlet with the light strips. Really nice.

A Tuxedo or a Predator suit ... Everyone looks good in one. :)

Thanks bud! When you go to order the EL lighting, I would order just the A6 sized pads instead of the strips. You can cut them to whatever size or shape you need(within reason) might work out better all around.

Hell I think I might get married in my pred suit. It actually cost more that a tuxedo! lol

That is super cool!! I love the gauntlets, they look sick. I also really like the cannon you made. Its very unique, in the best way possible. Cant wait to see your next masterpiece

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yeah buddy... that's what I am screaming about!!!!

I said the exact same thing when I started putting it on! Woooooo!

That is super cool!! I love the gauntlets, they look sick. I also really like the cannon you made. Its very unique, in the best way possible. Cant wait to see your next masterpiece

Thanks for the awesome compliments bud! (y) My next build is just starting but it should come together rather quickly. I'll be updating that build thread once the stuff I ordered comes in. It's alot.... I'm officially cutting myself off from non essential Predator purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Thanks for the vote of confidence man. It doesn't help at all that I'm abit obsessive compulsive too. Muuuussst...resist.. Predator..related....purchases..****! just ordered some pros-aide. ::slap hands:: Ok that was the last one. ;)

Small update on this build. I made a pvc frame to use as part of a display I'm making for my pred. I'll get pics up when I'm further along with the display for him.

But for now...Thank You Elder14 for the kickass eyes!!
IMG_1031.jpg

Thanks again bro! They look great!! :D The orange really 'pops' against the green. I couldn't be happier with them. (y)

Hi Quakevirus,

Quality build fella. what paint did you use to get the hammered metal effect ?

I can't believe I never answered this... Thank you!! I used Copper Hammered Metal rattle can (spray) paint.

I need to update this thread as well.. Since I last updated, I scrapped the backpack for a Falcon Drone and I now use the kodiak bio for this suit.. Updates coming soon. I still gotta get some pics worthy of the Hall of Hunters thread. :D

Wow quake what an amazing build i followed and read all of it now from start to finish your work was amazing i loved every part of it and I too am doing a sort of foamies pep combination. i look forward to seeing your new suit and all the other great stuff you'll make...Man I cant't get over how amazing your suit is i love the colors and everything about it is so badass!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back