QMx Is Live! Check It Out!

im in the UK and thats what im worried about, i want that pistol and im not gonna be best pleased if it sells out before i a chance to order it.

Dan

We received the confirmed, finalized shipping costs from Fedex late yesterday afternoon and the overseas shipping prices and terms and conditions should be posted on the site and operational by mid-next week.

Don't worry, we will make sure that we have enough replicas for our international customers. If we have to, we will pull them from our wholesale allotment and hold them for you guys. We got your backs.

Alaska, Hawaii, and APO adresses are being worked on next.

With the discounted rates we have negotiated with Fedex, even with our shipping and handling fees and slight overhead markup, we are still quite a bit less than the "straight" Fedex rates. That's a good thing...

Good luck with the business guys :thumbsup

I want to see produced a 1:1 Cylon head created from the actual TV digital files with working eye pretty please.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back