Pumpkin Pred Head

CYCLONE 06

Whatcha guys think ?

PredatorPumpkin1.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

I wish you guys could see it in person. The pic is ok, but the real thing looks wicked.

Also did this one, non predator related :

GhostbustersPumpkin1.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

nice pumkin and also nice truck im into sport trucks i have a ford lightning that runs 12s and i havent even changed the pulley yet for the supercharger

Nice pumpkins man, great find

I drew them out and carved them myself bro lol.

nice pumkin and also nice truck im into sport trucks i have a ford lightning that runs 12s and i havent even changed the pulley yet for the supercharger

Thanks man. Its getting a 408 stroker put in it with a blower, air to water cooler, 16lbs of boost, new fuel system, full hotchkis suspension, big disc brakes, 4 piston calipers, a body kit, etc.

~CYCLONE_06

I drew them out and carved them myself bro lol.

Lol sorry dude, mis-read the post lol great work anyway my friend. Definantly gotta try one of these one day. Might have to try the pred this year. Last year I did a melted/slimy pumpkin - it was awesome but lost to a witch pumpkin head...

awesome job. was it nerve wracking at times?. lol. worrying about knife/scraping tool sliding to far and totally screwing it up?.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back