Pulse rifle scratch build

barrie

Hello every one its been a while since I posted but I have just completed this model and thought it was about time as a member to get posting, so here it is a full size try at a replica of the aliens m41 a pulse rifle I hope you guys think I have done it justice, only had a small drawing work from of the good old internet but I have always liked the weapon as it just looks right. Please let me know what you think, I am now going to ooad up and get ready to go on a bug hunt.

regards Barrie ( the old marine guy on his way to LV 426. DSCF2976.jpgDSCF2987.jpgDSCF2988.jpgDSCF3006.jpgDSCF3018.jpgDSCF3022.jpg

You've chosen a difficult path to reproduce that prop/weapon...saying that; it's looking good. Eager to see it painted ;)

Thanks every one for the kind words and encouragement it keeps me making more models even at the mid age of 66, ( I am not know as the old guy for nothing ) I hope to have the model painted soon and when its loaded and test fired I will stick some more images on the page.

bye for now Barrie ( the old marine guy )

Wow. Love the construction process. For me, its more about the process-that's where you get the fun. Hard to do in hindsight, but I really enjoy the step by step breakdowns. Though, that could just be me. I like to know HOW things are done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back