Pulse rifle scratch build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

barrie

Hello every one its been a while since I posted but I have just completed this model and thought it was about time as a member to get posting, so here it is a full size try at a replica of the aliens m41 a pulse rifle I hope you guys think I have done it justice, only had a small drawing work from of the good old internet but I have always liked the weapon as it just looks right. Please let me know what you think, I am now going to ooad up and get ready to go on a bug hunt.

regards Barrie ( the old marine guy on his way to LV 426. DSCF2976.jpg DSCF2987.jpg DSCF2988.jpg DSCF3006.jpg DSCF3018.jpg DSCF3022.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

barrie

Thanks every one for the kind words and encouragement it keeps me making more models even at the mid age of 66, ( I am not know as the old guy for nothing ) I hope to have the model painted soon and when its loaded and test fired I will stick some more images on the page.

bye for now Barrie ( the old marine guy )