Pulse Rifle 3d print Files, SPAS cage/Remington/clam shell shroud, racking etc,,

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

2keepandbear

Do you have a preferred way to print the split thompson receiver? I just tried to print it with both tops on the built plate and it didn't turn out.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PakRatJR

Hope I am not sounding to "pushy" here lol :D
I am finally starting to make some progress on my build and have been watching intently on the MK2 bits. I am kicking around doing some "adjustments" on some things, but looking at some of the new bits, I might just wait if the MK2 will be released sometime soon :p :cool: