Psychomike's Udon Taskmaster WIP

Psychomike

Hey RPF! I've been a lurker for quite a while now and have finally decided to post my next project here :)

Here's the helmet as of now just missing some leds for the eyes
20150110_141059.jpg20150110_141104.jpg20150110_141049.jpg

feel free to ask questions and thanks for viewing! :D

Wow. That looks great. Are you going to do a full suit? Would love to see how it looks with a hood.

That's awesome! What files did you use?

Thanks man! i actually used the back half of an unfinished iron man helmet i had and the face was made of card stock and shaped with bondo

Wow. That looks great. Are you going to do a full suit? Would love to see how it looks with a hood.

Thanks! and yeah i'm going for a full suit i have some completed pieces already and will post pics of them after i paint them

Oh man thats going to be great. I was always a big fan of that Taskmaster costume
Same here dude and thanks!

Finally got the leds in :D
20150110_210230.jpg20150110_210222.jpg

Where did you get those LEDs? Can you see out of the mask like that? I want to do a Ghost Rider like this with blacked out eyes and LEDs.

Nice job on the harness! I'm actually planning to build a Udon Taskmaster myself. (Hopefully in time for comic con) How does it hold? I imagine it's all foam?

Nice job on the harness! I'm actually planning to build a Udon Taskmaster myself. (Hopefully in time for comic con) How does it hold? I imagine it's all foam?

Thanks dude! and yeah it's eva foam mat with fabric glued inside to keep it from tearing

20150129_225540.jpg

Here's a quick photo of what i got so far, anyone got any ideas for the undersuit?

Very cool! I really like how this build is coming out!

I just got contact cement and so I'm loving any excuse to use it haha

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back