Prospect Movie Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some Stim Chew packs I finished up recently. These took far more work than I'd initially expected—I had to recreate the entire alphabet glyph set they created for the film (and made it into a font while I was at it) so I could make fully vectored designs. I wanted these nice and crisp. Similar to the props made by TAKA, they're printed on cardstock paper and wrapped with packing tape.

5F114D92-1235-46C5-A0FC-34C828F26698_1_201_a.jpeg
IMG_9197 2.jpeg
IMG_9144 2.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those look great, Thain.

Very cool thread. This was a great film. The acting, dialogue, costume, props, story. All wonderful.

Awesome to see some of the props and costumes pop-up and go closers looks. Can’t wait to see what you talented people do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.