Prop Store Twitter Competition

Prop Store

Forum Sponsor
Hi all

We've got a competition live on our twitter page @propstore_com to win a £100/$150 gift voucher to spend on our site.

Tweet us @propstore_com your favourite article from our collection (Found here Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables) with the hashtag #PropStoreArticles and well select 1 winner on Friday the 4th to win a £100/$150 gift voucher!

Good luck to everyone that enters.

Prop Store.

Hi all

We've got a competition live on our twitter page @propstore_com to win a £100/$150 gift voucher to spend on our site.

Tweet us @propstore_com your favourite article from our collection (Found here Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables) with the hashtag #PropStoreArticles and well select 1 winner on Friday the 4th to win a £100/$150 gift voucher!

Good luck to everyone that enters.

Prop Store.
Hello,
Just so you know, well should be spelt "we'll".:)
I've entered, so fingers crossed.:love
Regards,
Jackisback

I think it's safe to say, your not going to win :rolleyes
Why do you think that? As far as I can see, this is a random competition. Trying to be a helpful member of this forum by pointing out a spelling mistake should not affect my chances. Also, why the roll eyes smiley?
Regards,
Jackisback

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back