(Project - WIP) Constantine Keyring Movie Prop Replica

KAOSINLA

After seeing a pic of this prop posted, I decided to try to replicate this prop and wanted to show the RPF my progress. Since the beginning of this year, I've searched through tens of thousands of Catholic Medals (and tons of vintage/out of production keys as well) to come up with the screen accurate selections. I found eight of the nine medals (the last Mary and Baby ***** medal is incredibly difficult to find). Most of the medals are off the shelf, so there is some inconsistencies in tarnish levels. I hand-cut the keys and just completed my first assembly.

(Screen Prop Pic - I didn't do the drawings on this pic and it's upside down to better view the medals)

(The Missing Mary and Baby ***** Medal) - If anyone has any leads, I'm all ears!

First (non-permanent assembly) - I purposely added a blur to the pics to compare them with the original prop pic.

I'm a sucker for prop keys. GREAT job on this. Hope to put together my own set someday...

Nice, Ive been trying for years to get some of these Medals. If you could PM me or post here some more reference shots it would awesome

I'm a sucker for prop keys. GREAT job on this. Hope to put together my own set someday...

Thank you very much! This was a project that became much harder than I thought going into it (guess that's the general rule thumb). It's a shame that they didn't show more of the prop in the movie. A lot of detail and work went into it from them cutting vintage keys to choosing the medals.

Well, I'm on my way to completing this project. I only have 2 charms so far but I will have 5 in a few days. Plus I figured out the keys, that's right I said keys. I figured them both out. HOLY ****, that was hard. As you can see I actually got 3 of the one on top. The other one is still on the way. I'll post more pics later. View attachment 618485

The charms I'm having a hard time with are the gold one with the leaf wreath on the back the bell shaped one, and the round one with the small head on it. Oh, and the tear drop shaped one with Virgin Mary on it. 20160425_170436.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegThere auctioning off constanstine's Religous charm keyring on prop store, many pic's, hope It helps

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I wish I would had these pics last year. Would have saved a lot of time! The screen prop went higher than I thought it would.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back