Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paper prop Thread

Hi, Sorry I don't find the font, I lost it and don't download again. I gess the font are from dafont.com, Anyway I'll try to find it again, then I post here.

I tryed to make the Wanted poster in better quality:

Enjoy...:)

I made this one a while back. If someone would like to host the high-res file, shoot me a PM!

BlackFlyer.jpg

Enjoy,
Chris

Just whipped this up on my PC using the contents that Division6 posted up in the last Free Paper Prop thread, and about 5 handwriting fonts I found on the net. It's Harry's Hogwarts acceptance letter, I just printed it on letter-sized parchment paper:

dsc00250pz3.jpg

I did it in Microsoft word and for some reason I get an error everytime I try to convert it into PDF format to share with everyone. Any experts can help?

Now that I've got the letter, I want to make the envelope. A while back someone posted the address label on the envelope. Can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone have it to share?

Just whipped this up on my PC using the contents that Division6 posted up in the last Free Paper Prop thread, and about 5 handwriting fonts I found on the net. It's Harry's Hogwarts acceptance letter, I just printed it on letter-sized parchment paper:

dsc00250pz3.jpg

I did it in Microsoft word and for some reason I get an error everytime I try to convert it into PDF format to share with everyone. Any experts can help?

Now that I've got the letter, I want to make the envelope. A while back someone posted the address label on the envelope. Can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone have it to share?

Try www.cutepdf.com ...it's free, and it easily converts to pdf format. I use it at work. There is some kind of converter it needs too, but it'll ask if you want it....best to say yes and let it install it, unless, of ocurse, it detects that you already have it.

Letters look great, by the way! :)

Just so you know, the Soylent Green can is not a prop from the movie, but a promotional piece given out at the time the movie was released. The back of the can has a studio copyright and mentions some of the actors in the movie. Check the Ebay auction, they've updated the description.

I'll be at the auction tomorrow, if they'll let me see it up close I'll try to get pics of the back side of it... (usually the props are off-limits during the actual auction...)

Anyone want to take a shot at this? I don't have the movie so no caps of what's on the reverse of the can... It's from a PIH auction.

Hi, Sorry I don't find the font, I lost it and don't download again. I gess the font are from dafont.com, Anyway I'll try to find it again, then I post here.

Enjoy...:)

I been anxiously awaiting activation of my account so I can tell you that the font is called Caslon Antique.

Try www.cutepdf.com ...it's free, and it easily converts to pdf format. I use it at work. There is some kind of converter it needs too, but it'll ask if you want it....best to say yes and let it install it, unless, of ocurse, it detects that you already have it.

Letters look great, by the way! :)

Thanks, Ramsey. I tried Cutepdf but I get the same error, maybe its the fonts that I used. Anyway, here's the letter in zip format together with the font pack and instructions: http://www.mediafire.com/?3xwbji1fbzt.
If you feel you can improve it further, feel free to tweak it.:)

Quick and dirty in Illustrator!

917787370_16d422711d_o.jpg

Dude, that's your idea of 'Quick and dirty'? It looks finished already. :thumbsup

Anyway, here's some more shots of it to work with. Front and back are the same, then there's some tiny print on each side as seen below:

SoylentCan1.jpg
SoylentCan2.jpg

SoylentCan3.jpg

The can was about the size of a Coke can, but a little skinnier... Like maybe it would hold 2 racket balls?

Oh yeah, apparently it's worth $3750 too...

Rik

Juno--

Great work! Is there a chance you'll add the remaining details and make the file available? I work with a guy who loves that film, and I'd like to "make" a can for him for his desk.

I would absolutely love to have that graphic, I loved the movie and I have to think that is the only prop made from that movie, too cool and great work. Keep me posted.

Juno--

Great work! Is there a chance you'll add the remaining details and make the file available? I work with a guy who loves that film, and I'd like to "make" a can for him for his desk.

Can any Photoshop expert make the Hogwarts letter envelope address label with this pic?
harrypotterletter.jpg

Here's a quickie version. Just need the right kind of envelope:
HPotterEnvelope2.jpg

Coz.

Last edited:

Does anyone have the Firefly/Serenity peaches tin label in a good resolution? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back