Previous Free paper-prop threads

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by Henriko2, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattMurdockYLW

MattMurdockYLW Active Member

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

moved

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. MattMurdockYLW

MattMurdockYLW Active Member

moved

3. Bear

Bear Sr Member

I need some help.

How do you post full size pictures? I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm pulling my hair out, trying to figure out how to do it. All I can do is post thumbnails, which I hate.

Please help:cry:cry:cry

I need it in "Captain dummy talk":wacko

4. Bear

Bear Sr Member

I need some help.

How do you post full size pictures? I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm pulling my hair out, trying to figure out how to do it. All I can do is post thumbnails, which I hate.

Please help:cry:cry:cry

I need it in "Captain dummy talk":wacko

5. Alucardez

Alucardez New Member

Here's how i do it Bear. Go to Tinypic.com and browse for the pic you want. It will give you a list of links, one is for like blog and forum posts. just copy and paste into your post and viola.

6. Alucardez

Alucardez New Member

Here's how i do it Bear. Go to Tinypic.com and browse for the pic you want. It will give you a list of links, one is for like blog and forum posts. just copy and paste into your post and viola.

7. Cmdr.Kerner

Cmdr.Kerner Sr Member

8. Cmdr.Kerner

Cmdr.Kerner Sr Member

9. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Well-Known Member

Very nice! Have you or anyone else done the Kobol aerial maps yet? Still looking and those things haven't popped up yet

10. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Well-Known Member

Very nice! Have you or anyone else done the Kobol aerial maps yet? Still looking and those things haven't popped up yet

11. Starkiller0613

Starkiller0613 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone had a pic of the "into the light" tattoo from the Constantine movie in decent resolution? I remember someone here putting one up a long time ago for temp tattoos, but I can't seem to find it using search and I must have deleted it off my computer. I could always try and make one, but the only pic I could find of it is about the size of a quarter. Thought I'd ask here first.

12. Starkiller0613

Starkiller0613 Well-Known Member

Oh I almost forgot, but after seeing alot of Lost paper props I was also going to ask if anyone's attempted any of Daniel Faraday's journal? I was thinking about taking a crack at it.

13. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Please do! WOuld love to ad that to my Lost collection:love

14. Grey

Grey Sr Member

15. Raffles

Raffles Sr Member

My first submission in the paper props thread!

I found a small jpeg of a poster from a GI-Joe comic where a kid is looking at this poster and isolated the image and cleaned it up a bit -

[​IMG]

16. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Ahh...classic COBRA!!! Very cool!

17. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

Just out of curiosity, has anyone attempted to do the "Dioretix: The Science of Matter over Mind" by X-Rum-Bubba book cover from "Repo Man"?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  18. YenChih Lin

YenChih Lin Sr Member

Why does that title remind me of Dianetics by Ron L. Hubbard? And sound like Diarrhoe?

I don't know "Repo Man" - so, it may be totally coincidence for the word-play.

19. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

Actually, glad you brought that up. For fans of "Repo Man", they know that "Dioretix" is actually meant to be a spoof of "Dianetics" by Hubbard. So, it's no coincidence that "Dioretix" is reminding you of "Dianetics".

20. YenChih Lin

YenChih Lin Sr Member

ahaaa!:thumbsup

21. Pitbull

Pitbull Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Here's the biff bar tab.Didn't do much to it just messed with color brightness ect.Good little print out to add to your bttf collection :cool

[​IMG]

good to get some napkins made up :)

[​IMG]

ENJOY :love

22. TurboMan

TurboMan New Member

Hello,I was wondering if someone could convert this for me so I could make a sign about 24"x6". Thanks so much,Todd

23. soldier702

soldier702 New Member

Can Someone do this ID card seen on Chuck s2ep20 in the fulcrum building, Please thnk you in advance..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  24. Zendragon

Zendragon Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is great, what font is this?

25. tk5378

tk5378 Well-Known Member

Here's a quick and dirty Vic Mackey ID card from the Shield.

[​IMG]

26. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Great work on that:cool

27. Pitbull

Everyone should put there paper props in the paper prop forum so your qwork won't get stolen.

28. Goonie

Goonie Sr Member

Here's a quick Iron Man/Iron Man 2 paper prop, a handwritten note to Pepper Potts:
    http://www.starkindustriesnow.com/

Anybody happen to fill out the "job application" form on that website?

29. thelawnmowerman

thelawnmowerman New Member

I did. Haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Also (in case you didn't already know), some 'Stark Industries' cards were handed out at Comic-Con (three different names on the cards). I just got a couple of them off eBay.

30. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

That's kinda hard for me, since I joined back in July and it hasn't been 60 days yet, even though I have over 100 posts.

Besides, isn't "free" the whole point of the free paper prop post is for? Free to use, free to print out and add to your collection?

31. Noeland

Noeland Sr Member

Pitbull means stolen by people who will sell it on ebay. Non members can view this area, troll and download.

32. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

Well, I used to troll the board before I was able to register. I will admit, I did download some of the stuff from the Free Paper Props, but never sold anything. So, by doing that, you're putting those who can't register, honest prop replica enthusiasts (which would make up for half of the people trolling) out of the ability to get free paper props. Long story short, it's a double-edged sword.

33. tk5378

tk5378 Well-Known Member

I'll post it in the Free Forum...but I'll still be posting free stuff here to. I can fully sympathize with those that want to but can't register.

34. thelawnmowerman

thelawnmowerman New Member

Personally, I'm glad that the thieving masses can't get in here and download other people's hard work and make a profit from it. I know that sounds a little hard, but I didn't like seeing stuff from here posted up on eBay.

35. Pitbull

Well exactly ,this is the point of having a seperate section of FREE paper props for RPF MEMBERS ONLY.We don't want people who are not part of this forum trolling around stealing everyone's hard work simple as that.Whoever wants to continue on posting in these forums for everyone to see then don't come complaining to any of us that someone else is selling your work on ebay,everyone's been warned.Yeah it's not fair for everyone but in the long run it's safer for all the free paper prop creators to feel comfortable to post there hard work for everyone's enjoyment.If it's not fair for prop collectors to see the paper props section then once they join up they can have a download party.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  36. Goonie

Goonie Sr Member

An acquaintance on a Disney board got one of the Stark Industries business cards. I think it was the translucent one. He also got the Alice in Wonderland Key and the Tron II token for the Flynn's Arcade display that was setup :cool. I wish I was able to attend. One of these years hopefully (when this economic situation ends and I finally start working again :confused)

37. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

But you're punishing all the people who "troll", with half of them being potential future RPF members. The Free Paper posts was one of the things that drew me to the RPF. That's all I'm saying, that it's a double edged-sword, this idea saying "hey, we don't want you here, even if you want to be." That's just my opinion, I could very well be wrong.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  38. DBCooper

DBCooper Well-Known Member

If you posting anything you have to know that some one, somewhere is going to try and make a buck off it. It is the nature of the beast. If you don't want it sold on Ebay then don't post it.

Frankly, I am flattered when something of mine, that I have posted, ends up on Ebay. I have my work and I know it is mine. I share what I think is worthy and I move on.

Nothing is safe and it is a shame that people take advantage. But that is only a few, not all. Lets have fun!

Best,
    DBCooper

39. androidandy

androidandy Sr Member

Actually, the knowledge that there is a section with cool stuff they can't view might make someone want to be a member more. On a different note though, what makes us think the guys selling them on ebay aren't members anyway? I suppose it at least gives us something to punish them with if they get caught.

Andy

40. rollerboi

rollerboi Sr Member

Then this will be an incentive for people to register at their first opportunity.

It's not that we don't like lurkers. It's more that we'd like to welcome you into the community properly. And there ARE perks of membership, this being one of them and the ability to buy/sell in the Junkyard another.

41. Nicky

Nicky Well-Known Member

Anyone Want to gives This Supernatural Scratch card a Shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

42. Goonie

Goonie Sr Member

If you go to the District 9 website and go to Downloads, you can download the non-human font:
    http://www.district9movie.com/

43. DBCooper

DBCooper Well-Known Member

Here is my Chateau Picard bottle I made using Cmdr. Kerner's label. Thank you for your work.

[​IMG]

Best,
    DBCooper

44. outlander

outlander Sr Member

You're saying it's an unimaginable hardship for someone to wait two months? Or do you really mean an Economic hardship? Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying?

45. Kylash

Kylash Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

anyone have any of the district 9 posters, targets, signs etc? my flash is outdated and cant view the site..

46. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

All I am saying, as I've said many times before: It's a double edge sword. Period.

47. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

That came out great:thumbsup

48. Goonie

Goonie Sr Member

They have one wallpaper on the site that has the shot-up target on it. Do you want me to PM it to you?

49. rollerboi

rollerboi Sr Member

How? It seems to only cut one way, by cutting off access of nonmembers to the paper props.

Was the RPF somehow benefiting from all the contributions from people who aren't signing up to be members? I don't see how this "double edge sword" cuts us back.

If anything, we benefit more by having people sign up and become a member. They then have more of a chance of contributing something to our hobby as opposed to just taking.

50. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

I've already expressed my opinion on how and will not repeat myself. Let's just leave it at "it's a double edged sword" and move on, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.