Predator's Inside Mouth Color........why Is It Red & Pink?

terryrussen

Id like to know what peoples thoughts are on Predator's inside mouth???

my argument is that if they have illumines green blood then why do they have red blood cells and veins like red blood veins inside there mouth??????

what do other people think??????

Well, if we have blue veins because the blood inside those veins is de-oxygenated and it turns red upon coming into contact with our air, then perhaps when Predator blood comes into contact with our environment, it turns green...

I agree with DarthPinhead Predator is not Human and our bloods vein color is determined in large part by the color of venous blood, which is usually dark red (and not blue as is commonly believed) as a result of its low oxygen content. Veins appear blue because the subcutaneous fat absorbs low-frequency light, permitting only the highly energetic blue wavelengths to penetrate through to the dark vein and reflect off. A recent study found the color of blood vessels is determined by the following factors: the scattering and absorption characteristics of skin at different wavelengths, the oxygenation state of blood, which affects its absorption properties, the diameter and the depth of the vessels, and the visual perception process.

I agree with DarthPinhead Predator is not Human and our bloods vein color is determined in large part by the color of venous blood, which is usually dark red (and not blue as is commonly believed) as a result of its low oxygen content. Veins appear blue because the subcutaneous fat absorbs low-frequency light, permitting only the highly energetic blue wavelengths to penetrate through to the dark vein and reflect off. A recent study found the color of blood vessels is determined by the following factors: the scattering and absorption characteristics of skin at different wavelengths, the oxygenation state of blood, which affects its absorption properties, the diameter and the depth of the vessels, and the visual perception process.
So, basically, quit thinking about it, lol...

Id like to know what peoples thoughts are on Predator's inside mouth???

my argument is that if they have illumines green blood then why do they have red blood cells and veins like red blood veins inside there mouth??????

what do other people think??????
Is it me or does this question come up every few months out of the blue(no pun intended)? Personally I think it was just an aesthetics choice. Think what it would look like if a creature trying to be all stealthy and bad ass had a glowing green mouth? Again another question on something that will never have an answer because its simply just a movie.

Yep! He likes to munch on them while reading the previous thread written on this very topic. This has already been covered.
~Estelle

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back