HPIM3826.jpg

HPIM3825.jpg

HPIM3849.jpg

Bros in costume
HPIM3854.jpg

and out of costume
HPIM3948.jpg

166621_1254051437909_1428241097_30899764_5966608_n.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I in no way condone choking of Boba Fett. I am not held responsible for what happens to you if you try and choke Boba Fett. I love both the Predator and Boba Fett equally. No aliens or bounty hunters were harmed in the making of these photos.

nismo300zx great suit

TehEL1te i love your firs pic! your suit fits you perfect!! how tall are you? shame your selling it that suit was made for you!!! your bro's fett costume is sick!!

and finally MR FETT................................... what can i say about your picture sir.................i hate it when strangers get caught up in pictures and ruin the photo!!

simply amazing!!!! did you get to speak to him??

Briefly, yeah. It was last May for a 30th anniversary screening of ESB at the Field Museum in Chicago and while he didn't have much time one on one with us, he was asking if we were all local (to Chicago). Someone said "no, he's from Michigan" (pointing at me). Lucas said "Michigan? Boba Fett? I never really pictured Boba Fett being from Michigan before". We all laughed.

Trooping that event was different than most others, since with LFL coordinating us being there, ahead of time they requested anyone who wanted to troop it had to send pics of themselves in costume to our Garrison CO, who had to send the pictures to LFL, along with heights and weights of us. Then LFL themselves picked which people they wanted....which was 4 TKs, a Vader and a Boba. They also asked if we knew anyone with an R2 with all the "bells and whistles", so we had one come out as well.

2010 was an epic costuming year for me, since I got to meet Lucas while wearing my Boba Fett costume and I also got to meet Stan Lee while wearing my Iron Man costume. :)

Well, since this IS a Star Wars thread, I guess this pic will work. :)

I'm just under 6' tall barefoot, and with the Iron Man on, I'm about 6'5", which was actually the height of the practical suits in the films. My friend with the excellent Vader suit there is 6'6"-6'7" barefoot so he's around 7' with that costume on.....and yes, I've been trying to talk him into making a Pred.

Last edited by a moderator:
TMP suit, yes. I did have a Pred suit for many years, but sold most of it off two summers ago and have now been getting parts together to make another one. :) If you wanted to see it, it's in the completed suits thread.

"Bonkers" ~ ha ha ...well I guess I've have been called worse lol ~Vadar fantastic,Iron man....well I'm with L HULK on this one, my jaw now hurts,just amazing, nismo300zx, TehEL1te and Mr Fett again great set ups man your kits rock ! :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back