Predator Of A New Form

nightblood

I'm trying to make a human that been raised by the yautja, aand comes to earth because he is shocked by what they tell him. Honestly I'm going to be fine with equipment but I need a backstory any ideas boys

how's this: the yautja visit earth, not to hunt, but to be worshipped by ancient people. there, they meet an honorable warrior, they go to war with him at their side, but in the final moments the warrior is defeated and asks the yautja to look after his newborn son. they take him to their planet but he is put in suspended animation. brought out in the present day, he is at his early teens. taught by the yautja to be a skilled hunter, he is never told of his past until he comes of age.

i also came up with the idea of this: After the AvP battle, the Yautja realized that humans have become formidable and honorable foes. With this the Great Hunter decides to try to teach our race their ways, but to do this they'd need children to teach them at a very young age. Therefore begins the Human Hunter Chronicles.

lets do this I also kind of took your story line and modified it to sound cooler if you have the patience i will give it to you tomorrow i just need to figure out some character names, also if you have the time can you help with names thankyou if not its okay

UPDATE!!!!!! i have recently finished the story line for the comic, i'll give the short story to be sweet, if you guys want the entire story from beginning to end just ask i'll do it and if the comic is a success, i' ll make a suit, (but without yautja skin, i'm sorry) and i'll make a different thread for that i'll just put links in this one and we'll see what happens, goodnight everyone

I am terribly sorry that I have to tell you this but I never intended the humans to teach the yautja anything, yes they are better without us, and yes we are good trophies, but I believe that something like this should happen to the entire predator universe, which is why yautjamaster27 and I are working on this proect together, thank you though for giving your personal opinion

I like the one about the child being raised by them. I think you should go with that.
Exalent idea for the human Predator Costume.
I can not wait for you to start building it.

Here's what i came up with for the first post
                                                                             ......................................................................

On Earth, roughly one thousand years ago, when the great hunting race of the Yautja visited and were worshipped by ancient humans. Because of their advanced technology, extraordinary hunting abilities, or utter fear, I my never know. My story starts so long ago..........., and where my fathers story ends.
            In what is now North/South America, where the great Aztec pyramids can be found today, there was a great warrior. Honored and respected by many around, he would soon take the mantle of cheif, for he was the cheif's son. He had wed and was to be crowned the next day, but an enemy clan was threatening war upon them. This was most unfortunate the people on any accaion, but the Gods of the Heavens were visiting there humble kingdom.
            The Gods decided to lend their strength to the army and aided them in battle. As the armies fought, the wife of the Cheif-to-be was giving birth. Towards the end of the third day of the battle, a messenger came to the warrior and anounced that he had a son. Overjoyed, the warrior fought witha passion to return to his wife and heir. As he fought, the Gods who fought beside him were impressed by his skill and thirst to defend his new kingdom.
            At the end of the battle, the Gods had won and the army was to return with great honor, but with heavy losses. The great warrior had fatal wounds and would not return. The Gods offered him medicines, but the warrior would except death knowing his heir would inherit his throne, what he did not know was that his wife had died in child birth and left their son an orphan. As the warrior passed, the Yautja vowed to train his son in their ways and return him to his birthright.
                                                                      .........................................................................................

.................................................................................

As the Yautja left with the child, the people thought he was gifted with a great honor, and they awaited the return of their king. But as the generations lost hope, they found a new king. A long time afterwards, the kindom fell to war and ruin. New kingdoms rose and fell over the years. Ending at the newest strong kingdom; America.
         The child, before all of this, was put in stasis to ensure he doesn't age during the journey. The greatest scientist studied the boy to make sure he could cope with their atmosphere. They gave him small blood transfusions. Giving his blood a reddish glow and stronger muscle tissue. The Yautja arrived at their homeworld. They broke the baby out of stasis and went to find a female to raise the youngling.
         Most females toook part in hunts but to a lesser extent as the males. But there was one female who actually  hunted twice as steathily, often, aand bloodthristy as any male. She wanted to show that females could do what any male could. She was gone so often, she never had a child as all females were permitted to. The truth was she was too aggressive and most males feared her.
         She was returning from yet another hunt. The scientist found her and explained the situation and asked for her help. Understanding this as an act of honor and trust, she agreed.
         "When can i go hunting again?" she asked.
          "Never until the boy is strong enough to come with you." one scientist confirmed.
            Dusk cursed under her breath. " Is there to be a male to teach him on hunts?" she asked.
          "No. We are certain you will care for him as a mother and train him in our ways."
          "Does he have a name?" Dusk wanted to know what to call him other than 'it'.
           "We were going to leave his name to be your choice."
          She had observed many human mothers and their children. 'He's big for a human' she thought. He had a few red marks from the injections. He already had some hair on his head, forming natural dreadlocks. The boy had a yellow tint to his skin aswell. Dusk asked what to feed him. The doctors explain how in a day his teeth would grow in and he would be able to eat meat.
                                                                                  ...................................................................................... 

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back