Predator Half Breeds

cowboyJFC

This is a topic of Half Breeds. Foe example half human half yautja or half human half super predator. So hear is a human/yautja.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and One End had this idea a year ago about half breeds too just for fun, I even began drawing a bit on it. But we didnt really get anywhere but the drawing is up on my DA if you want to check it out. Gonna be interesting to see what your thoughts are about it, if we had the same ideas etc. as us. :)

Thinking about the half predator half human deal makes me think about Hunter in the game Concrete Jungle.. that dude was kinda funny looking. But Im interested to see what you come up with your designs. I will definatley be following this topic.

The idea of a half breed between Yautja and Human always brings back the memory of the first AVP with the weird relationship between the Scar Predator and Alexa Woods. At the point he took his mask off and they both had the weirdest look in her eye and I was scared about what I was going to see next. lol lucky for me that was about the time the alien queen came out and nothing happened, but that moment still kinda creeps me out. lol

The idea of a half breed between Yautja and Human always brings back the memory of the first AVP with the weird relationship between the Scar Predator and Alexa Woods. At the point he took his mask off and they both had the weirdest look in her eye and I was scared about what I was going to see next. lol lucky for me that was about the time the alien queen came out and nothing happened, but that moment still kinda creeps me out. lol

ha ha ha ha ,.......i can picture that right now and yea come to think of it,.....
i DID cover my sons eyes at that part,.....because,......well ya never know,..

philbs

Thinking about the half predator half human deal makes me think about Hunter in the game Concrete Jungle.. that dude was kinda funny looking. But Im interested to see what you come up with your designs. I will definatley be following this topic.

agree with you on that Concrete Jungle theory fellow huntress!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back