predator (falconer? who knows at this point)

josephchoi

001-49.jpg

just began tonight.

I love the way you start to sketch out your drawings when you begin...the lines flow beautifully and I can already see in my head where you're going with it...I can picture the pose...love it!

Looks almost like that classic P1 pose where he's holding the skull. Looks great, dude! Can't wait to see the finished thing; Falconer ROCKS!

I'm really liking it! Startin' to look more like the Flusher Predator now. Is that what you're going for, or is it just a "where-ever it goes" project?

About the blades; or "blade," the ones featured in the movie are kinda bland as far as design goes. Really not a fan of the AVP length (I thought we learned that lesson). It looks like you sketched out the traditional shape, and I'm really diggin' it with the new concept. Very cool. :p

Thanks, J!!

I'm really liking it! Startin' to look more like the Flusher Predator now. Is that what you're going for, or is it just a "where-ever it goes" project?

About the blades; or "blade," the ones featured in the movie are kinda bland as far as design goes. Really not a fan of the AVP length (I thought we learned that lesson). It looks like you sketched out the traditional shape, and I'm really diggin' it with the new concept. Very cool. :p

I honestly really don't know. I think I'll just mix around the Predators designs and pick and choose what I like. the blades I just drew on more for basic "does it look right there, or does it looks awkward" kinda thing at this stage. I think I'll do a mix of the "predators" style with the original.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back