predator (falconer? who knows at this point)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I love the way you start to sketch out your drawings when you begin...the lines flow beautifully and I can already see in my head where you're going with it...I can picture the pose...love it!

Blade3327

Looks almost like that classic P1 pose where he's holding the skull. Looks great, dude! Can't wait to see the finished thing; Falconer ROCKS!

Robillicus

I'm really liking it! Startin' to look more like the Flusher Predator now. Is that what you're going for, or is it just a "where-ever it goes" project?

About the blades; or "blade," the ones featured in the movie are kinda bland as far as design goes. Really not a fan of the AVP length (I thought we learned that lesson). It looks like you sketched out the traditional shape, and I'm really diggin' it with the new concept. Very cool. :p

josephchoi

Thanks, J!!

I'm really liking it! Startin' to look more like the Flusher Predator now. Is that what you're going for, or is it just a "where-ever it goes" project?

About the blades; or "blade," the ones featured in the movie are kinda bland as far as design goes. Really not a fan of the AVP length (I thought we learned that lesson). It looks like you sketched out the traditional shape, and I'm really diggin' it with the new concept. Very cool. :p
I honestly really don't know. I think I'll just mix around the Predators designs and pick and choose what I like. the blades I just drew on more for basic "does it look right there, or does it looks awkward" kinda thing at this stage. I think I'll do a mix of the "predators" style with the original.