Predator Clan Philippines

celtic0130

Hi Guys!
Actually I really dont know if this is the right place where I should put this thread..
Well by the way.. MY DREAM HAS CAME TRUE!! .. WOW! I still cant believe it happened.. :(
Im talking about THE FIRST EVER PREDATOR INVASION here in our country and it took place at SM Megamall on the event 10th Philippine Toycon..
Now I know how you guys feel after and during an invasion.. You cannot notice that its hot and tiring because you are focused and busy on what you are doing..
Its so Fun yesterday.. So AWESOME!! ... DARN REALLY! ITS SO FUN!!.. And finally got the time to talk with Sir Rai and the Cosplay Queen Alodia Gosiengfiao!
Ok enough blah blah.. On to the pics!! :)

My baby sister Bea as Little Machiko
1001966y.jpg

PredaChii/Ham_Grimz and Little Machiko
1001964b.jpg

Me as my custom predator "Warlord"
25975515377641469496510.jpg

Me as Warlord and Belldandy Chii as Samurai Predachii
1001982t.jpg

Chibi Predators
1001974u.jpg

Me as Warlord, My baby sister as machiko and Sir Rai as Elder Muretsu
1002000w.jpg

Predator Clan Philippines
26057817065935984341645.jpg

Our lair banner
26057817065935584331645.jpg

During the invasion we saw different predator and alien dioramas..

1002030t.jpg

1002032b.jpg

1002036j.jpg

And today June 19 I made a Video that was inspired from The Predator Apocalypse video on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VChTGloi4IM

~I want to say thank you to all those guys here who made this dream come true
naming Sir Rai as the Elder Muretsu, Bro Mardion for wearing my Big Red, My sister Bea for suiting up as the Machiko even though you dont feel
so good, Sir Ryan and Belldandy for joining us on the hunt and most of all He from above who gave us strength and opportunity this dream wont come true without His help.. This is Mark Celtic that is saying Thank you very much to all of you and God bless all of you guys..

Congratulations! Now that the people in our little island know that you exist it's just gonna get bigger and better. It's just the start. I'm so proud of you guys. :(

hey dude! you did a very good job there. almost everyone who came there had a picture with you.
everyone is saying "don't miss this opportunity with that predators!" so cool.
you saw me but i didn't saw your face. i'm happy i have a picture with you. but it was a little blurry
i didn't know that the P2 is mr.raiyuri. so sorry i didn't introduced myself to him.
i was so busy looking for interesting kits to be modified.
until next time again!
:( ASTTTIIIGGG ANG PINOY!

hey Mark,

Awesome accomplishment!!! Finally, a clan from back home!
Great pics and I saw your youtube video in FB too. :(

cheers!!!

Well done pal, looks like you all had a real blast and nice to see the kids getting involved.
Thanks and Its was a real Blast!.. Im still shocked bout what happened lol :( ..

Congratulations! Now that the people in our little island know that you exist it's just gonna get bigger and better. It's just the start. I'm so proud of you guys.
Thanks po!

hey dude! you did a very good job there. almost everyone who came there had a picture with you.
everyone is saying "don't miss this opportunity with that predators!" so cool.
you saw me but i didn't saw your face. i'm happy i have a picture with you. but it was a little blurry
i didn't know that the P2 is mr.raiyuri. so sorry i didn't introduced myself to him.
i was so busy looking for interesting kits to be modified.
until next time again!
ASTTTIIIGGG ANG PINOY!
Hey thanks! Everybody loves the Predator thats why they dont want to miss the opportunity to have a picture with us/the predator hehe :) ..
Yeah! Astig ang Pinoy and The hunters lair as well!

it was nice seeing you guys really made our dreams come true! hopefully nextime I will be able to join you guys!
Better start saving now Kuya Jeff! So on our next hunt, you are able to join us..
Oh and Thanks, its my first time meeting you in person also Tito Angel...

hey Mark,

Awesome accomplishment!!! Finally, a clan from back home!
Great pics and I saw your youtube video in FB too.

cheers!!!
Thanks Sir Chito! I hope next time you can join us too..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back