Predator build suit #3

I had a stressfull breakdown the other day....Work is getting slow, school is started, I broke something, and I couldn't figure out how to make the orange, black, and white colors work and look good together. So in a fit of anger I white washed the whole suit and started over. I have been off work since Friday and have worked my butt off to finish the skin as I had originally planned. After the white wash I attempted to go for a Dead End Pred look with a greenish-yellow base...I am really not sure how it ended where it is, but I am very happy with it. Anyway, here are the pics. Comments are welcome

SANY0132.JPG

SANY0133.JPG

SANY0134.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank guys

@ Darth Pinhead - Thanks man, I know the back is very plain, but I figured with the back armor, dreads, and straps it wouldn't stand out too much ;) ?

lol jaded for a process like a budget skin this is in no way shape of form like 1 this is 1 of the best threads iv see in a while truely fanstastic. thats a peice of art it looks like a sculpted skin in fact it puts the hand sculpted skins from AVP to shame the detail is unreall i cant wait to see this as a completed pred total awesome BIG THUMBS UP

Thanks guys, I don't know if I would say it is better then the ones from AVP, but I try to be a little inovative lol.....Hopefully I wil be able to start paint on the head and possibly finish it before Sunday is over. School has started for me, and I have a full day of weld class every Saturday for 7 weeks...so I won't be able to work on the suits as much until weld class is over.

This is an amazing thread and VERY helpful!! LOVE how it turned out and you have inspired me to try again! Sadly 2 years ago I threw away my Mr.I suit because I hated the way it was turning out. THIS is how I WISH I would've tried it.

Can I ask what do you use to trim the muscles and what thickness of Upholstery foam you started with? Are you just sculpting them with scissors? And are your bumps those little white pom poms you get at Jo Ann's or elsewhere?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back