I too have a few questions and have been searching to no avail.... really hard when "bio" can't be used in the search bar!!
If anyone could help it'd really be appriciated.
1) As above really, approximately how many blocks (2lbs each I think NSB medium is approx 906g) would it take for A. complete bio sculpt and B. using a bio amature with permission of course).
2) Approximately how much silicone to mould it... and how much plaster for the mother mould...
3) Are there any guides or good previous posts which show a good step by step of casting time... is it brush on resin mix as a primary 'detail' layer... then brush on resin and apply fibreglass sheets and build up the layers?
4) Could you use polyurethene resin to cast or would that be too brittle
5) Any brand recommendations for say silicone and resisn etc and then places to get the materials a reasonable price... some are a lot more then other places.
Thank you so much!!! I've wanted to attempt a bio for ages but the moudling/casting phase kind of put me off... time to get some bollocks and try it!!