Predator Bio Sculpt Question

Classic scar619

i know this has already been answered but i used the search bar and couldnt find it so if i was looking to make a pi bio sculpt how much clay in pounds is needed , thanks

I too have a few questions and have been searching to no avail.... really hard when "bio" can't be used in the search bar!!

If anyone could help it'd really be appriciated.

1) As above really, approximately how many blocks (2lbs each I think NSB medium is approx 906g) would it take for A. complete bio sculpt and B. using a bio amature with permission of course).

2) Approximately how much silicone to mould it... and how much plaster for the mother mould...

3) Are there any guides or good previous posts which show a good step by step of casting time... is it brush on resin mix as a primary 'detail' layer... then brush on resin and apply fibreglass sheets and build up the layers?

4) Could you use polyurethene resin to cast or would that be too brittle

5) Any brand recommendations for say silicone and resisn etc and then places to get the materials a reasonable price... some are a lot more then other places.

Thank you so much!!! I've wanted to attempt a bio for ages but the moudling/casting phase kind of put me off... time to get some bollocks and try it!!

Thanks!

Dave

Thank you both!!! - Perfect! really appriciated!

and yes hopefully i can get up to you next sat. I have dropped it into a conversation with the Mrs and got a do whatever you want reply... :ninja:

To which I would normally just worried about her and the baby. Mrs has only been out of hospital for 4 days atm so going to speak to her mum and get her to stay up their the weekend if I do!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back